《老友记》视听精讲第349期:我们分手吧
日期:2014-04-03 08:57

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听


Hi. Look um, about what happened earlier...
刚才的事…
No, hey, well, I-I completely understand. You were, you were stressed.
我完全了解,你的压力很大。
I was gonna give you a chance to apologize to me.
我本来要给你机会向我道歉。
For what? For letting you throw me out of your office?
为什么?为你把我赶出办公室而抱歉?
You had no right coming down to my office Ross. You do not bring a picnic basket to somebody’s work! Unless maybe they were a park ranger!
Ross你没有权利到我办公室来。你不能带着野餐篮到人家的办公室!除非这个人是公园管理员。
Yeah, well excuse me for wanting to be with my girlfriend on our anniversary, boy what an ass am I.
原谅我只想在周年纪念日跟女朋友在一起,老天,我真是混蛋。
But I told you, I didn’t have the time!
但我说过我没有时间!
Yeah, well you never have the time. I mean, I don’t feel like I even have a girlfriend anymore, Rachel.
你一直都没时间。Rachel,我觉得自己好像根本没有女朋友。
Wh, Ross what do you want from me? You want me, you want me to quit my job so you can feel like you have a girlfriend?
Ross,你想让我干什么?你是不是要我辞职,好让你觉得自己有女朋友?
No, but it’ll be nice if you realised, it’s just a job!
不是,我只希望你了解这只是一份工作。
Just a job!
只是一份工作?
Yes.
是的。
Ross do you realise this is the first time in my life I’m doing something I actually care about.
Ross,这是我一生中第一次做我觉得有意义的事,
This is the first time in my life I’m doing something that I’m actually good at. I mean. if you don’t get that...
这是我一生中第一次发挥自己的专长,如果你不了解…
No, hey, I get that, okay, I get that big time. And I’m happy for you,
我了解,也为你高兴,
but I’m tired of having a relationship with your answering machine! Okay, I don’t know what to do anymore.
但我受够跟答录机谈恋爱,我不知道该怎么办。
Well neither do I!
我也不知道。
Is this about Mark?
这是因为 Mark吗?
Oh my God.
我的天。
Okay, it’s not, it’s not.
好,不是,不是。
Oh my God. I cannot keep having this same fight over and over again, Ross, no, you’ve, you’ve, you’ve making this too hard.
我的天啊。我不能老是跟你为同一件事情吵架,Ross你让我受不了。
Oh I’m, I’m making this too hard. Okay, what do you want me to do.
我让你受不了?你要我怎么做?
I don’t know, I don’t know. Urrrgh! Look, maybe we should take a break.
我不知道,这样吧,也许我们应该冷静一下。
Okay, okay, fine, you’ve right. Let’s ah, let’s take a break,
很好,你说得对,
let’s cool off, okay, let’s get some frozen yogurt, or something..
我们冷静一下,我们去吃冷冻优格吧。
No.A break from us.
不。我们分手吧。

影视精讲

throw out: 撵走
Do what I did, and simply throw out this envelope without opening it.
按我说的做,简单地扔掉这个不用打开的信封。

feel like: 感觉像是
It feels like rain soon.
好像马上就要下雨了。
I don 't feel like going anymore.
我再也不想练了。

care about: 在乎
Is that really all you care about?
你只在乎这一点吗?

over and over again: 一再地
Why do I have to tell you over and over again?
为什么我要一次又一次的告诉你?

分享到
重点单词
  • rangern. 守林人,骑警,突击队员
  • envelopen. 信封,封皮,壳层
  • apologizevi. 道歉,谢罪
  • understandvt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为