(单词翻译:单击)
原文视听
Janice: Janice has a question. Who of the six of you has sleep with the six of you?
我想问一个问题,你们当中有哪一个人跟你们当中的另一个人睡过?
Phoebe: Wow, it's like a dirty math problem.
好色的数学问题
Ross: I'm sorry the answer there would be...none of us.
很抱歉,答案是一个也没有
Janice: Come on over the years none of you ever y'know, got drunk and stupid.
这几年下来你们都没有喝醉做蠢事?
Joey: Well, that's really a different question.
那是另外一个问题。
Janice: I'm sorry I find it hard to believe that a group of people who spends as much time together as you guys do has never bumped uglies.
想不到一群成天混在一起的人居然没做过丑事。
Joey: Well, there was that one time that Monica and Rachel got together.
摩妮卡曾经和瑞秋在一起。
Monica and Rachel: What?!!
什么?
Rachel: Excuse me, there was no time!
很抱歉,没有那回事。
Joey: Okay, but let's say there was. How might that go?
那就假设有,会怎么样?
Janice: Okay, okay, well then answer me this. Has any of you ever....almost?
那就告诉我,你们有没有差一点…?
Rachel: Does anybody need more coffee?
还有谁要咖啡?
Ross: Yeah, I'll take some.
我要一点。
Joey: Hey, there's a dog out there!
外面有狗狗
影视精讲
spend time 花时间;消磨时间;度过时光;花费时间
You should spend time on basic training, not on those flourishes.
要练好基本功,别尽学花架子。
Don't spend such a lot of time in dressing yourself.
别花那么多时间来打扮自己。
sleep with与…发生性关系
It's immoral to sleep with someone of you're not in love.
你如果不爱一个人却与其同居,这是不道德的。
find it hard发现很难;觉得很难
The new students find it hard to adapt to this new school.
新生发现很难适应新学校
There are times I find it hard to sleep at night.
有好多时候,我感到难以入睡.