《老友记》试听精讲第604期:偷偷摸摸的恋情
日期:2015-08-25 19:11

(单词翻译:单击)

原文试听

Monica? What time is it?
摩妮卡?现在几点?
Nine.
9点
But it's dark out.
可是外面还很黑
That's because you always sleep till noon,silly.
那是因为你老睡到中午,傻瓜
This is what nine looks like.
9点就是这么黑
I guess I'll get washed up then.
那我该梳洗一下
Watch that sunrise.
准备看日出
I'm getting tired of always sneaking around.
我不想再偷偷摸摸了
Me too. What if we went away for the weekend? No interruptions.
我知道,我也是 不然我们去外面渡周末 就没人打扰我们
We could be naked the entire time.
还可以赤身裸体
All weekend? That's a whole lot of naked.
整个周末?那可是很长
I'll say I have a conference and you can have a chef thing.
我可以说我去开会 你就说去参加厨师研讨
I wanted to go to this culinary fair in Jersey!
我一直想参加泽西的烹饪大会
Okay. You know you're not,though.
不过你去的不是那里
Let's go. -Okay. Wait.
走吧
What about Joey?
等等,乔伊怎么办?

影视精讲

get washed up 梳洗
I guess I'll get washed up then.
那我该梳洗一下

sneak around 鬼鬼祟祟 偷偷摸摸
You have to sneak around behind my back?
你非得背着我玩地下情吗?
I'm getting tired of always sneaking around.
我不想再偷偷摸摸了

分享到