《老友记》视听精讲第575期:感情生活一团糟
日期:2015-05-25 14:05

(单词翻译:单击)

原文试听


It's good that you had such a good time in Greece.
瑞秋,太好了 幸好你在希腊玩得开心
What?
什么?
I didn't have a good time in Greece!
我在希腊才不开心
Ross abandoned me!
罗斯丢下我一人
I couldn't get a plane out. I had to stay in their suite!
我买不到机票回来 只好住在他们的蜜月套房
People came up to me going, "Mrs. Geller! Why are you cry?"
每个人都要来问我 “盖勒太太,你哭什么?”
I mean,it was so humiliating!
简直丢死人了
I felt like such an idiot!
我真是个白痴
It's all my fault. You know why?
这都是我的错 你们知道为什么吗?
Because I make very bad decisions.
因为我的决定都不对
Oh,that's not true.
不要这么说
Yes,it is true. I went after Ross in stupid London!
就是这样,我没胡说 我跑去蠢伦敦追罗斯
London is stupid! Stupid!
伦敦的确是个蠢地方
I put on a cheerleading outfit to seduce Joshua.
打扮得像个啦啦队长 倒追约书亚
Then I lost him because I asked him to marry me after four dates.
约了四次会就叫他娶我 把他吓死了
And then I went to Greece on somebody else's honeymoon. Okay?
然后我还去希腊渡别人的蜜月
Do those sound like very good decisions to you?
你们觉得这些决定正确吗?
I like your little braid.
你的辫子很可爱
I just shouldn't be allowed to make decisions anymore.
我不应该做任何决定
Phoebe,you were right. I should've never gone to London.
菲比,你说得对 我根本不该去伦敦
From now on,you make all my decisions for me.
从今开始由你帮我做决定
Oh,no. I did that for someone once.
不行,我以前就这么做过
I'm not comfortable having that power over someone's life.
我不喜欢主宰别人的生活
I'll do it.
那我来
Fine. Monica,you are now in charge of my love life.
很好,摩妮卡 以后由你主宰我的感情生活

影视精讲


go after追逐,追求
I don't go after fame or money.
我不追求名利.
Yes,it is true. I went after Ross in stupid London!
就是这样,我没胡说 我跑去蠢伦敦追罗斯

sound like 听起来像
This sound, like all music, pierced my heart like a dagger.
这种声音像所有的音乐一样,如短剑般直刺我心。
It was meant to sound like an epoch-making declaration.
有意让它听起来像是一个划时代的宣言。

in charge of 主管,负责; 照料
Det Supt Bassett was in charge of the murder enquiry.
探长巴西特负责调查该谋杀案。
The cook is in charge of the kitchen helper.
这位厨师负责管理厨工.

分享到