《老友记》视听精讲第187期:愈帮愈忙
日期:2013-01-08 13:59

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Lydia: She's not much of a phone person.
她不擅长讲电话.
Joey: Yeah, so, uh, so, uh, what's the deal with this father guy, I mean, if someone was having my baby somewhere, I would wanna know about it, you know?
孩子的爸怎么了?如果有人即将生下我的孩子,我会想知道的。
Lydia: Hey, Knick fan, am I interested in your views on fatherhood? Uh, no
Knick迷,你对爸爸的观点我不在乎。
Joey: Ok, look, maybe I should just go.
或许吧。我该走了。
Lydia: Maybe you should.
也许你该走了。
Joey: Good luck, and uh, take care huh?
祝你好运,保重了。
Joey: You know what the Celtics problem is? They let the players run the team.
你知道Celtics有什么问题?他们让球员经营球队。
Lydia: Oh, that is so not true.
哦,这不是真的。
Joey: Oh, it is.
哦,确实如此。
Lydia: It isn't.
不是这样的。
Joey: It is.
是这样的。
Lydia: Isn't!
不是这样的
Ross: Breathe.
呼吸。
Susan: Breathe.
呼吸。
Ross: Breathe.
呼吸。
Susan: Breathe.
呼吸。
Ross: Breathe.
呼吸。
Susan: Breathe.
呼吸。
Carol: You're gonna kill me!
你们会杀死我的。
Ross: 15 more seconds, 14, 13, 12...
剩15秒,14,13,12数4央点。
Carol: Count faster.
数错了。
Susan: It's gonna be ok, just remember, we're doing this for Jordie. Just keep focusing on Jordie.
你会没事,记得这样做全是为了Jordie,将全力集中在 Jordie。
Ross: Who the hell is Jordie?
Jordie到底是谁?
Susan: Your son.
你儿子。
Ross: Nonono. I don't have a son named Jordie. We all agreed, my son's name is Jamie.
不,我不要我儿子叫Jordie,我们协议过,我儿子叫 Jamie。
Carol: Well, Jamie was the name of Susan's first girlfriend, so we went back to Jordie.
Jamie是 Susan第一任女友的名字,所以我们决定还是用 Jordie。
Ross: What? Whoa, whoa whoa whoa, what do you mean, back to Jordie? We never landed on Jordie. We just passed by it during the whole Jessy, Cody, Dylan
这是什么意思?我们根本没讨论过 Jordie,我们讨论过 Jessy,Cody,Dylan时提到一下。
Carol: Ow, ow, ow, ow, leg cramp, leg cramp, leg cramp.
我脚抽筋,我脚抽筋。
Ross: I got it.
我晓得。
Susan: I got it.
我晓得。
Ross: I got it! Hey, you get to sleep with her, I get the cramps.
你和她睡觉我来处理抽筋。
Susan: No, you don't.
你不行。
Carol: All right, that's it. I want both of you out.
够了,你们都给我出去。
Ross: Why?
什么?
Susan: He started it!
是他引起的……
Ross: No, you started it.
不,是你挑起来的。
Susan: You did!
是你。
Carol: I don't care. I am trying to get a person out of my body here, and you're not making it any easier.
我不管,我想生下小孩,你们在这儿根本是愈帮愈忙。
Ross: But...
但是。
Carol: Now go!
快走。
Ross: Thanks a lot.
多谢。
Susan: See what you did.
看看你做的好事。
Ross: Yeah, listen...
是的,听着。
Carol: Out!
出去。
Nurse: Breathe, breathe, breathe...
呼吸,呼吸,呼吸。
Lydia: Oh, no.
哦,不。
Joey: Ew! What is that? Something exploded!
怎么了?有东西爆炸了。
Nurse: It's just her water breaking. Calm down, will you?
她破水了,冷静点,行吗?
Joey: Water breaking, what do you mean? What's that, water breaking?
她破水了?什么意思?什么是破水?
Nurse: Breathe, breathe, breathe.
呼吸,呼吸,呼吸。
Joey: I am okay, I am okay, that is disgusting, I am okay.
我很好,我很好,这真令人讨厌,我很好。

影片简介

Carol即将分娩,六人齐集医院;但Carol却因为陪Susan购物而姗姗来迟;Ross一见Susan就剑拔弩张,之后两人又为婴儿的名字争执,双双被Carol轰出门外。Rachel对妇产科医生频送秋波……但该医生患职业病,对女性失去了胃口。Phoebe带着吉他到医院唱歌,“粉嘟嘟的小孩子,长大憎你老不死”——犯得Ross给她钱买她闭嘴。Phoebe、Ross和Susan被困在储物室,Phoebe给两人上了一课。

划红精讲

1. not much of: 算不上

eg. Of course, not much of this furniture actually comes from France or Bali.
当然,这些家具大多数实际上并不是来自法国或者巴厘。

2. be interested in 对……感兴趣

eg. Should you be interested in our offer, please contact us.
你若对我们的报价感兴趣,请与我们联系。

3. take care: 保重,当心

eg. We only have one earth, so we need to take care of her.
我们只有一个地球,所以我们必须要好好的照顾她。

4. focus on: 关注

eg. He finds it hard to focus his thoughts on one thing for longer than five minutes.
他发现他很难把他的注意力集中在一件事情上超过五分钟。

5. the hell: 到底

eg. What the hell can I remember, and why?
我到底能记住些什么? 为什么?

6. land on

(1) (飞机等)降落于(地面或水面上);(使)停泊在;落在……上:

eg. All the fighters landed safely on the airport after the military maneuver.
在军事演习后,所有战斗机都安全降落在机场上。

(2) 尖锐批评;痛斥,责骂:

eg. The general landed on the scout for his not carefully observing the enemy situation.
将军责骂那个侦察兵没有仔细观察敌情。

(3) 责备,责怪;把罪责加于…上:

eg. It's unfair to land the blame on him, because he was not on the scene of the crime at the moment.
把罪责加在他身上是不公平的,因为他当时不在犯罪现场。

(4) 击打:

eg. The girl rose in self-defence and landed a blow on the hooligan's nose.
女孩奋起自卫,并打了流氓的鼻子一拳。

(5) 强迫……接受,将……强加于:

eg. The teacher landed too much homework on his pupils.
老师把大量的家庭作业强加在学生身上。

7. pass by: 路过

eg. Many lovers pass by him, he looked at them, see them once the youth.
许多情侣从他面前走过,他看着他们,仿佛看见了曾经青春的他们。

简单口语句型:

what's the deal with... ? ……怎么了?

What's the deal with Mona Lisa's smile?
蒙娜丽莎的微笑是怎么回事呢?

分享到
重点单词
  • scenen. 场,景,情景
  • militaryadj. 军事的 n. 军队
  • blamen. 过失,责备 vt. 把 ... 归咎于,责备
  • minutesn. 会议记录,(复数)分钟