《老友记》视听精讲第403期:如出一辙的神经质
日期:2014-07-10 21:29

(单词翻译:单击)

原文试听


Well, yes, it’s kind’ve an unusual house. It has umm, three beautiful bedrooms and ah, no baths.
这个房子不太一样,有三个漂亮的卧房,没有浴室。
But y'know, the ocean is right there.
但是大海就在旁边。
Knock, knock, knock.
有人在吗?
Ah, oh, hang on a second. (to Phoebe)Come in, come in.
请等一下…请进。
All right, so think about it, and call me back.(hangs up)
你考虑完再打给我。
Are you ah, Phoebe Abott?
你是Phoebe Abott吗?
Ahh, yes.
是的。
Hi Phoebe Abott, I’m your best friends daughter!
惊喜!我是你的死党的女儿!
You’re Erwin’s daughter?!
你是Erwin的女儿?
No, I-I mean your-your old best friend, here. (hands her the picture) Lily, from high school. Remember?
是以前的死党,你看,高中的Lily,记得吗?
Oh gosh, Lily, yes. Of course I remember Lily. I... Then you must be?
天哪,Lily,我当然记得Lily,那你一定是…
Phoebe. (points to her) Phoebe. Phoebe, yeah. She named me after you I guess.
Phoebe,应该是取自你的名字。
Uh-huh. Wow! Well, look! There’s Frank.
看,是Frank!
Yes!! Yes! Yes! Yes!! That’s my Dad, that’s Frank! Yeah! I’m sorry I’m getting all fling.
对!没错,那是我爸爸Frank,抱歉我这么激动。
Take it easy--if you want, there’s cookies on the counter, or, or--sangria! (jumps up) I can make sangria!
别激动,那里有饼干,不然我调汽泡酒果汁。
No-no, sorry. Cookies are good, thanks.
不用,饼干就行了,谢谢。
Oh.
噢。
Well, so, umm, anyway umm, I’ve been, I’ve been looking for my Father,
总之,我一直在找我爸。
and umm,have you heard from him, or seen him?
你有他的消息或见过他吗?
Oh no, I-I’m sorry, I guess we lost track of everybody after high school.
没有,对不起,我毕了业就跟大家失去联络。
Oh, okay. Well, so tell me everything about my parents. Everything.
那就把我父母的事都告诉我。
Ohh, well. Y'know we were always together, in fact they had a nickname for the three of us.
你也知道,我们总是形影不离,其他人帮我们取了个绰号。
Oh, what? What was it?
什么绰号?
The three losers. Oh, poor Lily.
俗辣三人行,可怜的Lily。
Ohh, y'know I-I heard about what happened, that must have been just terrible for you, losing your mother that way.
我听说她的事了,你一定非常难过,就这样失去母亲。
Yeah, no, it was great.
不会啊,很棒。

影视精讲


take it easy: 放松
"Just take it easy," David said. "You'll feel better presently."
“放松点,”戴维说,“你很快就会觉得更舒服些。”

hear from: 接到信
The police are anxious to hear from anyone who may know her.
警方急切地希望任何可能认识她的人打电话来。
Drop us a line, it's always great to hear from you.
给我们写封短信,能收到你的信总是让人很高兴。

lose track of: 失去...的线索
It's so easy to lose track of who's playing who and when.
很容易就忘记谁要和谁比赛,什么时候比。
His mind would wander, and he would lose track of what he was doing.
他会走神,忘了自己正在干什么。

分享到
重点单词
  • countern. 计算器,计算者,柜台 [计算机] 计数器 adj.
  • unusualadj. 不平常的,异常的
  • wandervi. 徘徊,漫步,闲逛,迷路,蜿蜒 vt. 漫步于 n
  • frankadj. 坦白的,直率的,真诚的 vt. 免费邮寄,使自
  • lilyadj. 纯白的 n. 百合花
  • trackn. 小路,跑道,踪迹,轨道,乐曲 v. 跟踪,追踪