(单词翻译:单击)
原文视听
RUSS: Hi.
嗨。
CHAN: Hey Ross.... bahhhh!
你好,罗斯,啊啊啊...
RACH: Hi Russ, I've just got two more tables to clean and then we'll go, OK?
洛斯,再两张桌子我们就可以走了,好吗?
RUSS: OK, I'll just sit here and... uh... chat with your, uh.... friend-type....people.
我就坐这儿好了…跟你的……好朋友一起聊天
PHOE: Rachel? Um, hi.
瑞秋。
RACH: Hi.
在。
PHOE: OK, so, you know what you're doing, right?
你知道你在干什么吗?
RACH: Uhh.... waitressing?
服务生?
PHOE: Well, yeah, but... no. I mean, umm... doesn't.... doesn't Russ just remind you of someone?
是又不是…洛斯会不会让你想起某个人来呢?
RACH: Huh, Bob Saget?
巴布西格?
PHOE: Oh, yeah! No, no, no, no, oh, oh.
对呀,哦,不是。
PHOE: Oh, my, oh!
天呀!
ROSS: What? What's wrong?
怎么了?
PHOE: I, OK....
没什么...
MNCA: She's just upset because she, uh, she buttered a spider into her toast this morning.
她心情不好是因为…她不小心把一只蜘蛛涂在吐司上了
ROSS: Alright.
好吧。
CHAN: Listen, Phoebs, this is gonna be OK. Ross, Russ. Russ, Ross.
听我说,菲菲,这不要紧的。罗斯,洛斯洛斯,罗斯
RUSS: Hi.
你好。
ROSS: Hi.
你好。
RUSS: Are you a, uh, friend of Rachel's?
你是…瑞秋的朋友?
ROSS: Yes, yes I am. Are you a, uh, a friend of Rachel's?
是,我是。你是…瑞秋的朋友吗?
RUSS: Actually, I'm a... kind of a.... you know, a... date-type... thing... of Rachel's.
事实上,我是…瑞秋的约会对象…
影视精讲
瑞秋和“驴版”罗斯——一个叫洛斯的男人约会。
1. friend-type 朋友式的
This is just a friend-type present.
这只是作为朋友送的一样礼物。
2. remind of 使想起...
Maybe he heard of the name before,but he cannot remind of it now.
他可能听说过这个名字,但现在不记得了.
3. waitressing 当女招待
She earned money by waitressing, augmented by student loans and some modest financial aid.
她靠当女招待挣钱,补之以学生贷款和一些微薄的资助。<俚><俚><俚>俚><俚>俚>