《老友记》视听精讲第123课:真好笑
日期:2012-08-24 17:34

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Joey:Vulva?
外阴?
Ross:Alright, I panicked, alright? She took me by surprise. You know, but it wasn't a total loss. I mean, we ended up cuddling.
我当时好害怕,她吓了我一跳,但并未完全……我们以爱抚收场。
Joey:Whoaa! You cuddled? How many times?
爱抚?几次?
Ross:Shut up! It was nice. I just... I don't think I'm the dirtytalking kind of guy, you know?
闭嘴,那种感觉好好。我不是那种讲狠亵话的人。
Joey:What's the big deal? You just say what you want to do to her. Or what you want her to do to you. Or what you think other people might be doing to each other. I'll tell you what. Just try something on me.
有什么了不起,你只要说出你想对她如何,或是你想她对你如何,或是别人想对彼此如何。这样吧,对我说吧。
Ross:Please be kidding.
开什么玩笑。
Joey:Why not? Come on! Just, just close your eyes and tell me what you would like to be doing right now.
有何不可,快!只要闭上眼睛告诉我,现在你想干什么。
Ross:OK. I'm in my apartment...
好吧。我在我的住处……
Joey:....yeah... what else?
然后呢?
Ross:That's it. I'm in my apartment, you're not there, we're not having this conversation.
就这样,我在我的住处而你不在。 我们没有进行这次谈话。
Joey:Alright, look, I'll start, OK?
好吧,讲我来。
Ross:Joey, please.
拜托准备好没?听着。
Joey:Come on. Come on. Alright, ready, look! Oh... Ross... you get me so hot. I want your lips on me now.
Ross你让我欲火焚身,我要你舔我。
Ross:Wow.
噢。
Joey:Alright, now you say something.
好吧,现在说点什么。
Ross:I... ahem... I really don't think so.
噢,我觉得还是不要了。
Joey:Come on! You like this woman, right?
来吧!你喜欢她吧!
Ross:Yeah.
是。
Joey:You want to see her again, right?
你想再次见到她吧!
Ross:Sure.
是。
Joey:Well if you can't talk dirty to me, how're you going to talk dirty to her? Now tell me you want to caress my butt!
如果你无法对我说猥亵的话,那你如何对她说呢?说你想爱抚我的屁股。
Ross:OK, turn around. I just don't want you staring at me when I'm doing this.
好吧,转过去。我不想你盯着我看。
Joey:Alright, alright. I'm around. Go ahead.
好吧,我不看,说吧。
Ross:Ahem... I want... OK, I want to... feel your... hot, soft skin with my lips.
我要……用我的双唇感觉你那光滑的皮肤。
Joey:There you go! Keep going. Keep going!
这就对了,继续,继续!
Ross:I, er...
噢……
Ross:I want to take my tongue... and...
我要用我的舌头……
Ross:...and...
快说啊……
Joey:Say it... say it!
快说!
Ross:...run it all over your body until you're... trembling with... with...
舔遍你的全身直到你颤抖……
Chandler:...with?
然后呢?
Ross:Funny story!
真好笑!
Joey:You're not going to believe this!
你不会相信的!
Chandler:It's OK. It's OK. I was always rooting for you two kids to get together.
你不会相信的没关系,我一向赞成你们交往。

重点讲解

重点单词:

1. panicked: 惊慌的

He panicked over this accident.
他对这次事故感到惊慌失措。

2. sarcastic: 讽刺的

eg. The Princess Bride is sarcastic, instead of sentimental.
公主新娘是讽刺剧而不是感情剧。

3. big deal: [轻蔑语,常用作反语,表示不赞同]了不起的事

eg. People always talk about a big deal like this auguring more deals.
人们总是说,像这样的大交易预示着更多的交易。

词组学习:

1. walk across: 步行穿过

eg. Walk across the street. And you can take the subway at the corner on the right.
过马路,你可以在右手街角处坐地铁去那里。

2. tremble with: 因….而发抖 tremble: 战悚,颤抖

eg. The chilly night rain makes me tremble with cold.
夜雨凄凄, 冻得我不住地打颤。

3. root for: 支持,鼓励 root: 根,根源

eg. You know which team to root for now.
你现在该知道支持哪个队了。

分享到
重点单词
  • sentimentaladj. 感伤性的,感情脆弱的
  • caressn. 爱抚,拥抱 v. 爱抚,抱,怜爱
  • sarcasticadj. 讽刺的
  • tremblen. 战悚,颤抖 v. 战悚,忧虑,微动
  • conversationn. 会话,谈话