《老友记》视听精讲第586期:这成何体统?
日期:2015-07-16 20:20

(单词翻译:单击)

原文试听


It's a terrific thing that you're having these babies for Frank and Alice.
说真的 你能替你弟生孩子真的很棒
No,it is.
的确
Can I tell you a secret?
我可以告诉你一个秘密吗? 你说
I want to keep one.
我要自己留一个
Oh,I'm gonna be on the news.
天哪,我会上新闻
You must be kidding.
菲比,别开玩笑了
You know you can't keep one of these babies.
你明知你不能这么做
Maybe I can. You don't know.
为什么?搞不好可以 你怎么知道
I do. Frank and Alice will want to keep all their children.
我当然知道 法兰克他们一定三个都要
Maybe not. You know?
不一定
Three babies are a handful.
三个宝宝很多
Maybe they'll want to unload one.
也许他们正在找机会送走一个
I hate to miss an opportunity because I didn't ask.
我不想因为没开口而失去机会
Phoebe,no. This is insane.
菲比,这件事太扯了
Just ask him.
你就问问看嘛
What? Me?
我?
I can't ask him!
我不能自己问
Do you know how inappropriate that would be?
你知道那样多不成体统吗?
All I'm saying is, just talk to Frank.
总之你去找法兰克谈
Just feel him out.
探探他的口风
No. I will not ask Frank to give you one of his kids.
不行,我怎么能叫法兰克 送你一个孩子
You're right.
你说得对
Tell him it's for you.
就说是你要的

影视精讲

unload 卸货; 去除负担
Maybe they'll want to unload one.
也许他们正在找机会送走一个
I just need to unload, man. That's part of why I'm here, right?
我只需要卸载,男子。这就是为什么我在这里的一部分,对不对?

miss an opportunity 失去机会
I hate to miss an opportunity because I didn't ask.
我不想因为没开口而失去机会
Then you will miss an opportunity to rid yourself of anubis forever.
那你将永远失去一个摆脱anubis控制的机会。

分享到