《老友记》试听精讲第630期:公主病的矫情
日期:2015-11-01 20:57

(单词翻译:单击)

原文试听

I wanted to invite you to the party.
我来请你们参加明晚的派对
Thanks,I'll try to stop by.
谢了,我们有时间就过去
Actually,I think I'm going to be busy.
不过我可能有事
You are?
是吗?
Remember,I've got that gala?
对,我上次跟你说要参加比赛
What's the gala for?
什么比赛?
It's a regatta gala.
赛船会
Do you sail?
你会开帆船?
No,but I support it.
不会,可是我赞助比赛
I hope I see you tomorrow night. Take care.
好吧,明晚见咯 保重,再见
Walked right into that one, didn't he?
我这招打得他满脸豆花
What one?
哪一招?
You wanted him to invite you and he did.
你希望他邀你参加派对 他也来啦
He waited until the last minute. So if I said yes...he'd know I had nothing better to do than wait for his invitation.
可是他等到最后一刻才来 如果我答应 他就知道 我没事可做等着去他家
But I said no... which puts me back in the driver's seat.
所以还是我? 但是我说不去
So the ball is in his court?
正点,所以换他出招咯?
Ball? 出招?
No,there's no ball.
他没招可出了

影视精讲

invite to 邀请(某人)参加
They haven't got an invite to the wedding.
他们还没收到参加婚礼的请柬。

分享到