《老友记》视听精讲第430期:爱上不该爱的人
日期:2014-08-23 19:07

(单词翻译:单击)

原文试听


Okay. You were right. I'm in love with Joey's girlfriend.
好,你们是对的,我爱上了Joey的女朋友。
What?!
什么?!
Are you serious?
你当真?
Well, how-how-how is that possible? You barely know her!
这-这-这怎么可能?你才刚认识她!
I don't know. I can't--I just, I can't get her out of my head.
我不知道。我不能-我只是,我不能把她从我脑海中抹去。你知道?
Y'know? I mean, I'm a very bad person. I'm a very, very bad person.
我的意思是,我是个坏人,我是个非常非常坏的人。
I'm a horrible person.
我是个彻底的坏蛋!
No you're not,Chandler! We still love you Chandler!
不! 你不坏,Chandler!我们仍然爱你,Chandler!
Oh gosh, Phoebe, I think I caught your cold.
哦,糟了,Phoebe,我想我被你传染上感冒了。
You mean you stole it! (Monica sneezes again)
你是说你把它从我这儿偷走了!
Don't cover your mouth when you do that!
你咳嗽的时候别捂着你的嘴!
Hey.
嗨。
We were just talking about you.
我们刚刚在说你的事。
Really?!
真的?!
Yeah-yeah, I told her about the time you got drunk and fell asleep with your head in the toilet.
对对,我刚刚跟她说那次你喝醉了以后,把脑袋扎进马桶睡着了的事。
Right in there!
泡得刚刚好!
What movie did you get?
你们借了什么?
I got what I always get.Die Hard.
还是一样,《终极警探》。
That's what l like about Joey。
我就是喜欢Joey这一点。
Any other guy would have been“Yeah, The English Patient is my favorite movie too”
其他人都会说“我也最喜欢《英伦情人》”,
But goes,“No way. Let's get Die Hard.I'm not watching that English crap.”
但是Joey会说“才不要。借《终极警探》,我才不看那个英国病人”。
Yeah, he's dreamy.
是啊,他最棒了。
I gotta go. I gotta go meet some friends.
我先走了,我跟朋友有约。
He has other friends?
他有别的朋友?

影视精讲


be in love with: 与...恋爱
Her only crime was to be in love with the wrong man.
她唯一的过错就是爱上了不该爱的人。

fall asleep 入睡; 长眠; 懈怠
This may help you relax enough to fall asleep.
这可以让你身心放松,迅速入睡。
Time went slowly, I struggled with myself not to fall asleep.
时间过得很慢,我努力不使自己睡着。

dreamy 如梦的,梦幻般的; 梦想的; 轻柔的; 恍惚的
A dreamy piece that shows good skills.
着实是一幅梦幻的作品,尽显高超技艺。

分享到