《老友记》视听精讲第372期:落花有意 流水无情
日期:2014-05-19 18:14

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听


Hey, my Father's house does that!
我爸的房子也会那样
O-o-o-okay, how did it go? Tell me everything.
怎么样?快说
Well, the movie was great, dinner was great, and there's nothing like a cool, crisp New York evening.
电影很好看,晚餐很好吃,凉爽的纽约夜晚最宜人
Of course, I didn't get to enjoy any of that, because Joanna's such a big, dull dud!
当然啦,我一点也不尽兴,因为乔安娜好无聊
Chandler is fantastic!!
钱德太棒了
What?!
什么?
Oh God, we just clicked! Y'know how people just click? Like he came by to pick me up, and I opened the door, and it was just like, click! Did he tell you?
你知道一拍即合吧?他来接我,我打开门,感觉一拍即合。他有告诉你吗?
Oh, and he's got such a good heart! Doesn't he have a good heart?
他的心肠很好吧?
Oh, I know...
哦,我知道...
Oh, I know and he's soo sweet! Listen, he said he was going to call, so put him straight through.
而且他好甜,他说他会打来,要立刻转给我
Isn't this great?!
太好了
Don't spoil it.
不要扫兴

影视精讲


come by 经过; 从旁边走过; <美>来串门; 得到
How did you come by that cheque?...
你是怎么弄到那张支票的?
Do you want me to come by today?
你想我今天来探望你吗?

put through 接通
Sales reps also take receptionists out for fancy dinners, since these faithful gatekeepers decide which calls get put through to the boss.
医药代表也邀请前台招待员出去吃大餐,因为这些忠心耿耿的门卫决定哪些电话应接通给老板。
Listen, he said he was going to call, so put him straight through.
他说他会打来,要立刻转给我

spoil 糟蹋;溺爱坏,宠坏
Don't spoil it.
不要扫兴
Others say they do not want to spoil their children by leaving them too much.
还有人表示,他们不想给子女留下太多钱,以免宠坏他们。

分享到
重点单词
  • faithfuladj. 如实的,忠诚的,忠实的
  • fantasticadj. 极好的,难以置信的,奇异的,幻想的
  • spoiln. 战利品,奖品 v. 宠坏,溺爱,破坏,腐坏
  • dulladj. 呆滞的,迟钝的,无趣的,钝的,暗的 v. 变钝