《老友记》视听精讲第243期:你们的宝宝不见啦
日期:2013-04-03 11:32

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

CHANDLER: That's a good plan, Joe. Next time we wanna pick up women, we should just go to the park and make out. Taxi, taxi!
还真是个好计昼下一回想泡妞......我们干脆直接去公园亲热算了,计程车...
JOEY: Hey, hey, look at that talent.
你看那票妞儿
CHANDLER: (to taxi driver) Just practicing. You're good. Carry on. Wait, wait, wait.
只是在练习,你很行。继续开吧。等等,等等我们。
GIRL 1 ON BUS: Hey, you. He's just adorable.
他好可爱哦。
CHANDLER: Ok, but can you tell him that, because he thinks he's too pink.
告诉他,好不好?他觉得他脸色太红润了。
GIRL 2 ON BUS: So what are you guys out doing today?
你们今天出来做什么?
JOEY: Oh we're not out. No, no. We're just uh, two heterosexual guys, hanging with the son of our other heterosexual friend, doin' the usual straight guy stuff.
我们没有。我们只是帮我们的异性恋朋友......带孩子的异性恋男人做一般男人应该做的事情。
CHANDLER: You done?
讲完了?
JOEY: Yeah.
讲完了。
GIRL 1: Oh, there's our stop.
我们到了。
JOEY: Get outta here. This is our stop too.
少来了,我们才到了。
GIRL 2: You guys live around here too?
你们也住在这附近啊?
JOEY: Oh, yeah, yeah, sure. We live in the building by the uh sidewalk.
我们住在那个人行道旁边。
CHANDLER: You know it?
你们知道吗?
JOEY: Hey, look, since we're neighbors and all, what do you say we uh, get together for a drink?
对了,既然大家是邻居嘛我们聚一聚喝点东西,如何?
GIRL 1: So uh, you wanna go to Marquel's?
我们去马可咖啡厅,好吗?
CHANDLER: Oh, sure, they love us over there.
好啊,他们很喜欢我们。
GIRL 2: Where's your baby?
你们的宝宝呢?

影视精讲


钱德和乔伊计划以本为诱饵上街泡MM。却不慎将本落在了巴士上。

1. pick up women: 泡妞
eg. I liked to walk up Fifth Avenue and pick up women.
我喜欢在五号路上蹓跶泡妞。

2. heterosexual: 异性恋的
eg. Discrimination in favor of heterosexual and against homosexual people.
异性恋者对同性恋者的歧视。

3. get together for a drink: 一起喝一杯
eg. How about we get together for a drink?
我们一起喝一杯怎样?

分享到
重点单词
  • sidewalkn. 人行道 =pavement(英)
  • discriminationn. 歧视,辨别力,识别