《老友记》视听精讲第602期:因为你, 更好的我
日期:2015-08-21 15:19

(单词翻译:单击)

原文试听

Look...I got carried away before, but there's something you got to know.
或许我先前太得意了 不过有件事要告诉你
If I'm the best,it's only because you made me the best.
如果我表现得很好也是因为你
Keep talking.
说下去
I was nothing before you.
跟你在一起之前 我根本表现平平
Call the other girls and ask. Which wouldn't take long.
你可以打去问我以前那些女友,你一定很快就问完了
But when I'm with you, and we're together...
但是我跟你…我们在一起…
...oh,my God!
我…的…天…啊
Really? -Oh,my God!
真的? 天…啊
I understand if you never want to sleep with me again.
如果你不想再跟我上床 我也能体谅
But that would be wrong.
不过这决定就不对了
We're too good.
我们太厉害了
We owe it to sex!
不上床实在太可惜
If we owe it!
如果真是这样…
Oh,my!
天啊
When will Joey be home?
乔伊何时回来?
I was kind of hoping we could do this without him.
我们应该不需要等他
No,no,no! Leave the gloves on.
没关系,手套不用脱
I cleaned the bathroom.
可是我刚在清厕所
Why don't we lose the gloves.
那就脱掉吧 好
All right. Let's show them how it's done.
让大家看看谁才是高手 好
You know that wasn't part of it? -I know.
这不包括在内 我知道

影视精讲

got carried away迷失
I thought I saw something on my window, but I guess I got carried away.
我以为我看见窗户上有东西,但我猜可能是幻觉.
Look...I got carried away before, but there's something you got to know.
或许我先前太得意了 不过有件事要告诉你

分享到