《老友记》视听精讲第384期:这下真尴尬了
日期:2014-06-05 18:30

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听


How are you?
你好吗?
Good.
很好
So it's looks like we're the first ones here.
看来我们最早到
Yeah, looks that way. First ones here! Wooo!!
看样子是的,拔得头筹
Oh! Tommy, this is Ross. Ross, Tommy.
汤米,这是罗斯,罗斯,汤米
Hey. Oh, I'm sorry, this is Cailin.
抱歉,这是凯琳
And! Break!!
放开
Okay, uhh, I think I'm going to run to the ladies room.
我要去一趟洗手间
Okay.
好的
I'll join you.
我和你一起
I'll get our seats.
我去找座位
Okay. So uh, well, this-this is uh, this is awkward.
这真是…有点尴尬
Well y'know 'cause Rachel and I used to go out.
因为瑞秋和我交往过
Oh, I didn't, I didn't know that.
我不知道
Oh! Well then this is awkward. So what do you uh...
那这才叫尴尬

影视精讲


join 加入; 参加
Some 7,500 ibm employees will join lenovo.
约7,500名IBM员工将加入联想。
Venice never wanted to join.
威尼斯一直不想参与。

used to 过去时常,过去曾(而现在不再)做
We used to compete on just cost.
我们曾经仅仅在成本上竞争。
Well y'know 'cause Rachel and I used to go out.
因为瑞秋和我交往过

awkward 尴尬的
They have also prompted the awkward question: could it happen again?
这同时也引发了一个尴尬的问题:这一幕是否会重演?
Coalition politics are also awkward.
联军的政治运作也同样笨拙。

分享到
重点单词
  • competevi. 竞争,对抗,比赛
  • awkwardadj. 笨拙的,尴尬的,(设计)别扭的