《老友记》视听精讲第559期:20美元也够任性
日期:2015-04-18 14:44

(单词翻译:单击)

原文试听


Hello. -Hello.
你好 你好
When is your next flight to London?
下一班飞伦敦的班机?
There's one leaving in 30 minutes.
半小时后有一班
And I do have one seat left.
还剩一个空位
Thank you,thank you.
谢谢你
The last-minute fare on this ticket is $2700.
临时票的价钱是2700元
Huh. How about 600?
卖我6百如何?
Sorry. -How about 600 and these earrings?
抱歉 6百再加这对耳环
They prefer it if I don't barter.
公司是觉得最好不要
I don't think I have enough left on my credit card.
我的信用卡额度不够
You can split it with another card.
你可以分两张刷
How about five?
五张可以吗?
Thank you.
谢谢
I'm just going to need to see your passport.
请出示护照
I don't have it,but I can tell you exactly where it is on my nightstand.
我没带,不过我可以告诉你 它就在我的床头柜上
You know what? I have my driver's license.
这样吧,我有驾照
And I have a 20.
还有一张20元钞票

影视精讲


prefer 更喜欢,宁愿;
I prefer traditional chinese music.
我喜欢中国传统音乐。
Women voters did not always prefer democrats.
女选民并不总是倾向于民主党。

split with 同…一起分享
If we buy that stuff , there won 't be enough to split with you.
但如果那样,我就没有钱分给你了.
Oh, you've got a lot of candies!Will you split with us?
哦, 你得了这么多糖!能同我们分享吗?

分享到
重点单词
  • traditionaladj. 传统的
  • flightn. 飞行,航班 n. 奇思妙想,一段楼梯 n.
  • bartern. 物物交换,实物交易 v. 物物交换,交换
  • creditn. 信用,荣誉,贷款,学分,赞扬,赊欠,贷方 (复)c
  • licensen. 执照,许可证,特许 vt. 允许,特许,发许可证给
  • faren. 路费,食物 vi. 过活,进展,进食 vi.
  • splitn. 劈开,裂片,裂口 adj. 分散的 v. 分离,分
  • minutesn. 会议记录,(复数)分钟