《老友记》视听精讲第572期:蜜月之行泡汤
日期:2015-05-19 19:42

(单词翻译:单击)

原文试听


What are you doing here?
瑞秋…你怎么会在这里?
I've been on standby for a flight home for hours.
我在等候补机位回纽约
So no sign of Emily?
你还没等到艾蜜莉?
Not yet.
还没
When do you have to leave?
你是几点的飞机?
This is the last call for flight 1066 to A thens.
最后一次呼叫 前往雅典的1066班机
The last call.
最后一次呼叫
Pretty soon,I guess.
就快了 是啊
I'm sorry.
我很遗憾
I don't understand.
我不明白
How could she do this?
她怎么可以这么做?
Am I a complete idiot for thinking she'd actually show up?
我是不是白痴? 竟然以为她会来
You're not an idiot,Ross. You're a guy very much in love.
你不是白痴,罗斯 你只是爱得无可救药
Same difference.
那还不是一样
All passengers for flight 1066 to Athens should now be onboard.
搭乘1066班机 前往雅典的旅客请登机
I get it!
听到了
Well,that's that.
没搞头了
No,you know what? I think you should go.
错,你应该去
I think you should go...by yourself. Get some distance.
什么? 对,你应该自己去 到遥远的地方想个清楚
Clear your head. It would be really good.
这对你一定有好处
I don't know.
我不知道…
Come on. It would be really good for you.
罗斯,你应该要去
I could do that.
没错,我应该去 对
I can't even believe her.
她实在太扯了
You know what? I am going to go.
知道吗?我决定去了
Good. -Why not?
很好 有何不可呢?
Right? -Right.
对 对不对?没错
Thanks.
谢了
I'll see you back at home.
我们纽约见了
If I ever get a flight out of here.
希望我搭得上飞机
What? Wait,what?
其实…算了 怎么了?
Why don't you come? I mean,I have two tickets. Why not?
不如你也一起来,反正我有两张机票
Well,I don't know,Ross. Really?
不太好吧?真的吗?
Yeah. It'd be great. I mean,you can...You can lay on the beach...and I can cry over my failed marriage.
是啊,一定很好玩,你可以躺在海滩上,我可以哭诉婚姻失败
You see how I make jokes?
你看我多幽默啊
Really. I mean....
真的,
I could use a friend.
我需要有朋友陪我
Oh,wow. Maybe.
好吧,无妨
Yes,I can do that!
我可以陪你去
Cool. -All right,cool.
好 好 太好了 是啊
Okay,we're going to Greece.
我们这就走
I forgot my jacket!
我忘了拿外套 等一下
Well,you tell them to wait.
你叫他们等一下
Wait! Wait!
等一下
Emily,No,don't go, Emily
艾蜜莉 不是啦…别走,艾蜜莉

影视精讲


show up 出现
Am I a complete idiot for thinking she'd actually show up?
我是不是白痴? 竟然以为她会来
Crime scene investigators show up at what might be a murder scene.
犯罪现场调查员们出现的地方常可能就是谋杀的发生地。

cry over 哭诉
I can cry over my failed marriage.
我可以哭诉婚姻失败
Don't cry over the past, cry to get over the past.
别再为过去哭泣,即使哭泣,也要在哭泣中结束过去。

分享到