《老友记》视听精讲第321期:老爸和男友同一阵营
日期:2013-12-26 19:42

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Rachel: Hi Daddy.
爸爸
Dr. Green: Baby. Ross.
女儿
Ross: Dr. Green. How are you? (offers his hand, and Dr. Green puts his scarf on it.)
罗斯葛林医生,你好吗?
Dr. Green: Thanks for dinner last night.
谢谢你昨晚请客
Ross: Thank you for teaching me a valuable lesson.
谢谢你给我上了宝贵的一课
Dr. Green: Nice hair. What'd ya do? Swim here?
好帅的发型,你是游泳来的吗?
Ross: Okay, that's it, I can't take it anymore.
够了,我受不了了
Rachel: What? What? He's interested in you. He-he likes your hair, he just wants to know how you got here.
怎么了?他喜欢你的发型,想知道你是怎么来的
Ross: Oh, please. Sweetie it's hopeless, okay, I'm just gonna go.
没有用的,我要走了
Rachel: What?!
什么?
Ross: Look, look I'm sorry. It's just that....
对不起,我实在…
Dr. Green: Ross? What's with the neck?
罗斯?你的脖子怎么了?
Rachel: He's got this thing. And I keep telling him to go to my chiropractor...
他的脖子不舒服,我一直叫他去找我的按摩师
Dr. Green: You're still going to that chiropractor, that man couldn't get into medical school in Extapa!
你还在找他?,他连乡下的医学院都考不上
Ross: Thank you! That's what I keep saying.
谢谢,我一直这么说
Rachel: Excuse me, Dr. Bobby happens to be an excellent doctor.
很抱歉,巴比医生是个很好的医生
Dr. Green: Wait a minute, his name is Dr. Bobby?
等一下,他叫巴比医生?
Rachel: Well that's his last name.
那是他的姓
Ross: And his first name.
和他的名字
Dr. Green: He's Bobby Bobby?
他叫巴比巴比?
Rachel: It's Robert Bobby.
是劳勃巴比
Rachel: And um, excuse me, he helps me.
而且很抱歉,他把我医好了
Ross: Oh-ho please. Ask her how?
拜托!你问她
Dr. Green: What do you need help for?
你哪里有毛病?
Rachel: With my alignment. I've got one leg shorter than the other.
我歪一边,有一条腿比较短
Dr. Green: Oh God!
哦,天啊

Ross: Argue with that.
跟她辩辩看
Rachel: What? It's true, my right leg is two inches shorter.
本来就是,我的右腿短了两寸
Dr. Green: Come on! You're just titling! Her legs are fine!
拜托,你只是没站直。她的腿没问题
Ross: I know that!
我知道
Dr. Green: So, why do you let her go to a chiropractor for?
那你为什么让她去?
Rachel: I'm sorry, let her?
让她去?
Ross: What can I do, she doesn't listen to me about renter's insurance either.
她连承租保险的事都不听我的
Dr. Green: Wait a minute, you don't have renter's insurance?!
慢着,你没有承租保险?
Rachel: No.
没有
Dr. Green: Well what if somebody steals something? How are you gonna run after him with one leg shorter than the other?!
要是遭小偷你要用长短脚追吗?
Ross: Hey, would you ah, would you like some juice?
你要喝果汁吗?
Dr. Green: I'd love some juice. Thanks.
麻烦你
Ross: Okay.
好的

影视精讲


be interested in 对…感兴趣;关心
Do you think anybody you know would be interested in that?
你知道每个人你们最感兴趣的就是这个?
Would you be interested in going sightseeing?
你有兴趣去旅游观光吗?

Argue with 争吵,争辩,与...争论
Never argue with the data.
永远别和数据争论。
You really wanna argue with me about this?
你真要跟我争论这个吗?

run after 追赶;追求;伺候;奔逐
By the time she was fifteen Maria was already running after men twice her age.
玛丽亚15岁的时候就已经在追求年龄比自己大一倍的男人了。
Missing a train is only painful if you run after it!
错过列车,只有在你追赶它时才是痛苦的!


分享到
重点单词
  • scarfn. 围巾
  • insurancen. 保险,保险费,安全措施
  • valuableadj. 贵重的,有价值的 n. (pl.)贵重物品