《老友记》视听精讲第578期:你哪根筋不对?
日期:2015-05-31 19:18

(单词翻译:单击)

原文试听


What is the matter with you? Do you want to fall into the trap?
你哪根筋不对? 你又想老调重弹? 又想跳回去自找苦吃?
You did not drop any socks!
你根本没掉袜子
I saw Dave,and he said you blew him off!
我刚碰到大卫 他说你打发他走
You listen to me!I'm calling the shots! I say you leave Ross and go get Dave.
你给我听好,这里由我当家 我要你离开罗斯去追大卫
What are you doing?
你到底想怎么样?
Well,ultimately I was trying, you know,I wanted...to tell him that I'm still in love with him.
其实我想…我打算告诉他我还爱他
What? You cannot tell him that!
什么?你不准说
Why? Why not?
为什么?
People love to hear that!
大家都喜欢听到这种话
Come on,I love you.
我爱你
Wasn't that nice? -No.
你不喜欢听吗?
I make the decisions and I say no!
这里由我做决定, 我不准你说
You know what? No,you don't make my decisions,because...you're fired.
你不能帮我做决定 因为...我要开除你
You can't fire me.
你不能开除我
I make your decisions, and I say I'm not fired! Ha!
你的事情由我来决定 我说:我没被开除
Well....
既然如此…
Come on,let me in!
瑞秋,让我进去
Having some trouble?
怎么了?
Rachel locked the door.
瑞秋把我锁在门外
I'll kick that door in if you give me some sugar.
你肯亲我,我就帮你撞开

影视精讲


I saw Dave,and he said you blew him off!
我刚碰到大卫 他说你打发他走

分享到