《老友记》视听精讲第419期:孤陋寡闻的诸多时刻
日期:2014-08-10 15:41

(单词翻译:单击)

原文试听


Good afternoon, are you the decision maker of the house?
下午好, 你是一家之主吗?
Uhhhh. (He’s not sure)
啊。
Do you ah, currently own a set of encyclopedias?
你有大百科全书吗?
No! No. But ah, try the classifieds, people sell everything in there.
没有! 你可以查查分类广告,卖什么的都有。
Actually, I’m not buying. I’m selling.
实际上我不想买书,我是来卖书的。
Let me ask you one question.
我想问你一个问题。
Do your friends ever have a conversation and you just nod along even though you’re not really sure what they’re talking about?
朋友们聊天的时候,你是否经常频频点头却不太明白他们在说什么?
…I’m telling you it’s totally unconstitutional.
我告诉你这是违反宪法的。
Oh yeah, I totally agree.
没错,我完全同意。
…I think he deserves a Nobel Prize. (Joey starts to nod ‘Yes.’)
我认为他应获诺贝尔奖。
Nooo!! (Joey quickly stops nodding his head.
不!!
…It was like the Algonquin kids table. (They all laugh, but Joey only laughs not to be left out.)
这就像阿尔冈琴族的小孩儿桌一样。
Excuse me, I’m sorry, you haven’t said anything for about two and a half minutes,
对不起,这两分半钟你什么也没有说,
are you at all interested?
你有兴趣吗?
Yeah-well-yeah! Yeah-oh-yeah. Come on in.
耶! 耶。进来。

影视精讲


decision maker: 决策者
Effective problem solver and good decision maker.
能有效解决问题和果断作出决定.
Good afternoon, are you the decision maker of the house?
下午好, 你是一家之主吗?

even though: 即使
Even though it had a limited run, don't despair.
即使供应时间有限,你也不要绝望。
It's actually tough, even though you feel that way about yourselves. "
真的很难,就算你认为自己真的没错也无济于事。”

Interrupt: 打断
It's not polite to interrupt a speaker.
打断人的谈话是不礼貌的。
Be respectful and don't interrupt.
尊敬他人,不要中途打断。

分享到
重点单词
  • decisionn. 决定,决策
  • minutesn. 会议记录,(复数)分钟
  • despairn. 绝望,失望 vi. 失望
  • respectfuladj. 表示尊敬的,有礼貌的,谦恭的
  • interruptv. 打断,打扰,中止,中断 n. [计算机]中断
  • havenn. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,
  • limitedadj. 有限的,被限制的 动词limit的过去式和过去
  • effectiveadj. 有效的,有影响的
  • conversationn. 会话,谈话