《老友记》视听精讲第380期:我爱你,有这么糟吗?
日期:2014-06-01 14:53

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听


I don't believe this! Wow, look at this refrigerator! It's gigantic! I mean I could live in this thing! I'd be cold, but I'm always cold. Oh my God, look at these spider burners! I love spider burners.
真不敢相信,你看这个冰柜,有够大的。我可以住在里面,会冷,不过我本来就很冷。是传统火炉,我最喜欢传统火炉了
So you like it?
你喜欢喽?
Oh, it is sooo perfect. Thank you so much.
太完美了,真谢谢你
Oh, you're welcome.
不客气
Did you just smell my hair?
你刚才在闻我的头发?
Nooo. Uh-huh, no way. What? No.
怎么可能,没有啊
Oh God.
天哪
What?
怎么了?
You still have feelings for me don't you?
你对我还是有感觉
Now, nooo! I'm just excited about the restaurant, that's all.
我只是对餐厅的事很兴奋
Pete.
皮特
Okay, I love you. Is that so bad?
我爱你,有这么糟吗?
No, it's not bad. It's not bad at all. It's-it's really nice.
不糟,一点也不糟。其实很好
Look, the only who stands to get hurt is me. And I'm okay with that.
会受伤的人是我,我都不介意了
You may be okay about getting hurt, but I am not okay with being the one who hurts you. That's why I can't take this job.
你或许不介意受伤,我却不能当那个伤你的人,所以我不能接受这份工作
What?
什么?
And well, we probably shouldn't see each other anymore. I'm sorry.
我们也不该再见面了。对不起
Okay, yeah. I mean... If that's, if that's really what you want, okay.
你如果真的这么想,那好吧
Okay, bye.
好,再见

影视精讲


be excited about 对…感到兴奋
I would be excited about the food I was going to have.
对于马上要吃到的东西,我感到异常兴奋。
If you want to succeed, you should be excited about your work, your life and your co-workers.
如果你想要去取得成功的话,你应该对你的工作,生活以及同事保持热情。

get hurt 受伤
They push and shove to get their good life and people get hurt.
他们推搡着向前去得到更好的生活,而就有人受伤。
Before you really get hurt.
在你被真的伤害到前。

分享到
重点单词
  • refrigeratorn. 冰箱
  • spidern. 蜘蛛
  • shoven. 推,挤 v. 推挤,放置,撞