《老友记》视听精讲第246期:我们决定一起养只猫
日期:2013-04-09 18:25

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

JOEY: You have a date?
我今晚有约会。
RACH: Yeah, Monica's settin' me up.
对呀,摩妮卡介绍的。
JOEY: But uh, uh, what about uh, Ross and uh. . .?
那罗斯跟…
RACH: Oh what, my whole insane jealousy thing?
我打翻醋坛子那码子事啊?
Well, y'know, as much fun as that was, I've decided to opt for sanity.
虽然那还挺有趣的……我决定不再疯下去了。
CHAN: So you really OK about all this?
你真的不介意那些了?
RACH: Oh yeah, c'mon, I'm movin' on. He can press her up against that window as much as he wants.
少来了,我还要过我的日子呢。他爱怎么把她压在那扇窗子上就怎么压吧。
For all I care, he can throw her through the damn thing.
干脆把她摔过窗子算了。
ROSS: Hi guys.
各位。
ALL: Hey.
来了。
ROSS: Oh, Monica, I figured I'd come by tomorrow morning and pick up Fluffy's old cat toy, OK?
摩妮卡,我想明天早上过来拿膨膨以前的猫玩具。
MNCA: Only if you say his full name.
不讲全名就不给喔
ROSS: Can I come over tomorrow and pick up Fluffy Meowington's cat toy.
好吧,那我明天可不可以过来拿喵喵膨膨的猫玩具?
MNCA: Alright.
没问题。
JOEY: You're getting a cat?
你要养猫啊?
ROSS: Uh, actually, we're getting a cat.
事实上,是我们要养猫。
RACH: Together?
一起?
ROSS: Uh huh.
呃...
RACH: Both of you?
你们两个?
ROSS: Yep.
是的。
RACH: Together.
一起?
JULIE: Yeah, we figure it'll live with Ross half the time, and with me half the time.
我们想它会一半时间跟罗斯住一半跟我住。
RACH: Ohh, well, isn't that just lovely.
那是不是很棒呢。
That's something the two of you will be able to enjoy for a really, really, really, really, really long time.
一定能成为你们两个可以疼爱非常非常久的东西
ROSS: Hopefully.
希望如此。
RACH: Well. Woah, look at that! I gotta go, I gotta date.
我得走了我有约会。
With a man. Um, OK, you guys have a really, uh,
跟个男人喔,祝各位今晚顺利…
have a really good night and you two have a, uh, have a, uh, really good cat.
而你们两个得到一只好猫。

影视精讲


罗斯和朱丽计划合养一只猫; 瑞秋重新开始和别的男人约会。

1. for all I care<俚> 完全不在乎
eg. He can wait for ever, for all I care.
他可能永远等下去,这与我无关。

2. come by v.经过
eg. Come by one day and look at some of the other dogs.
有空来一趟,看看其他狗。

3. fluffy adj.有绒毛的 蓬松的
eg. Newly hatched chicks are like fluffy balls.
刚孵出的小鸡像绒毛球。

分享到
重点单词
  • figuren. 图形,数字,形状; 人物,外形,体型 v. 演算,
  • jealousyn. 妒忌
  • sanityn. 神智健全,头脑清楚,健全