《老友记》视听精讲第281期:不是吧,他们真的"杀了"乔伊
日期:2013-06-03 14:37

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听


CHANDLER: So, when I woke up this morning, he'd stolen all the insoles out of my shoes.
我今天早上醒过来的时候…发现他偷了我所有的鞋垫。
MONICA: Why?
为什么?
CHANDLER: Because he thinks I slept with his ex-girlfriend and killed his fish.
那家伙以为我睡了他前任女友而且还杀了他的鱼
PHOEBE: Why would you kill his fish?
你干嘛杀了他的鱼?
CHANDLER: Because sometimes, Phoebe after you sleep with someone, you have to kill the fish.
菲此,因为有时候你跟人上床之后…就必须要杀条鱼。
RACHEL: Chandler honey, I'm sorry. Ok, can we watch Joey's show now please?
钱德,宝贝…抱歉,可以看乔伊的节目了吗?
ROSS: Yeah.
是啊
MONICA: Wait, he's not here yet.
等等,他还没有到。
RACHEL: So, he's on the show, he knows what happens.
这是他演的,他知道情节。
ROSS: Yeah.
是啊。
MONICA: Alright.
好吧。
CHANDLER: Oh, I'm fine about my problem now, by the way.
对了,我不在乎我的问题了。
RACHEL: Oh good.DR.
好的,医生。
REMORE: Amber, I want you to know that I'll always be there for you, as a friend and as your brother.
安珀…你需要的时候永远有我…我是你一辈子的朋友跟哥哥。
AMBER: Oh Drake.
崔克
DR HORTON: Hard day huh? First the medical award, this.
辛苦了,是吧?先是医学大奖,然后是这个。
DR. REMORE: Some guys are just lucky I guess.
是呀,我猜有些人天生好运
INTERCOM: Dr. Remore, report to first floor emergency, stat.
R雷大夫,请到一楼急诊室报到
DR. EMORE: Well then, uh, I uhh, guess that's me. Anyone else need to go on the elevator? Dr. Horton, Dr. Wong?
那么…我猜在叫我了,还有谁想坐电梯的?何大夫?华大夫?
DR. HORTON: No, no, they only said you.
不,不,他们只叫你一个人啊。
DR. REMORE: Oh, ok. Alright.
好吧
AMGER: I love you Drake.
我爱你,崔克
DR. REMORE: Yeah, whatever. Oh no.
是呀,随便啦
AMBER: Drake, look out.
崔克,当心。
DR. REMORE: Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊。
MONICA: Did they just kill off Joey?
他们刚刚甩了乔伊?
ROSS: No. Now maybe.
不是吧,看来现在是了。

影视精讲

CHANDLER和大家讲述他新室友对他做出了什么奇葩的事情,喂,等等,Joey演的剧要开始了!

1. insoles n.鞋垫;鞋内底
eg. If you have to dry shoes overnight, crumple up newspaper and cram it tightly into your shoes, with the insoles removed.
如果你不得不让鞋子连夜干掉,那就先把鞋垫拿出来,再把报纸揉烂卷进鞋里去。
2. elevator n.电梯;升降机
eg. We are all bunched together in the crowded elevator.
在拥挤的电梯里我们聚拢在一起。
3. kill off 消灭
eg. She adds, however, that “to decide is to kill off all possibilities but one.
她接着说,“但是,决定意味着除了一种可能性外,其他的都被扼杀了。

分享到
重点单词
  • draken. 公鸭;蜉蝣类(等于drake fly)
  • elevatorn. 电梯,飞机升降舵,斗式皮带输送机
  • overnightn. 前晚 adj. 通宵的,晚上的,前夜的 adv.