《老友记》视听精讲第338期:剧透真心伤不起!
日期:2014-03-16 20:23

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听


Hey! How's it going?
嘿,大家好吗?
Good.
很好
Hey, Rach, how you doing with The Shining?
瑞秋,《鬼店》好不好看?
Oh, Danny just went into room 217.
丹尼刚走进217号房。
Oooh, the next part's the best, when that dead lady in the bathtub...
下面是最精彩的,浴缸里的死女人...
Oh, no, meh-nah-nah-nah, come on you're gonna ruin it!
这样就不好看了
All right I'll talk in code. Remember when the kid sees those two blanks in the hallway?
我用密码说。记得小孩在走廊,看到那两个“空白”吗?
Hmmm, that's very cool.
对,那里很好看
Oh, all blank, and no blank, make's blank a blank blank. Oh no-no-no, no, the end when Jack almost kills them all with that blank, but then at last second they get away. Aww!
所有的“空白”都把“空白”弄成“空白”。不,讲结局。杰克差点用“空白”杀了他们,不过到最后关头,他们还是跑了。
Joey! I can't believe you just did that!
你居然做这种事。
I can't believe she cracked your code!
她居然识破你的密码。
All right, okay, Laurie proposes to Jo, and she says no, even though she's still in love with him, and then he ends up marring Amy.
好,劳瑞跟乔求婚,她拒绝了。虽然她其实爱着他,他后来娶了艾美。
Hey! Mine was by accident! All right, the boiler explodes and destroys the hotel, and kills the dad.
我不是存心要讲的。锅炉爆炸,烧毁旅馆,那个爸爸也被烧死了。
Eh. Beth dies.
贝丝死了
Beth, Beth dies?
贝丝,贝丝死了?
Is that true? If I keep reading is Beth gonna die?
真的吗?如果继续看下去,贝丝就会死?
No, Beth doesn't die, she doesn't die. Does she Rachel?
不,贝丝不会死,她不会死,对不对,瑞秋?
What?!
什么?
Joey's asking if you've just ruined the first book he's ever loved that didn't star Jack Nicholson?
他问的是你是不是破坏了他喜欢的第一本不是由杰克尼克逊当主角的小说?
No. She doesn't die.
不,她不会死。
Then why would you say that?!
那你干嘛这么说?
Because, I wanted to hurt you.
因为我要故意伤害你。

影视精讲


in code用密码
I can break the code of this box.
我能破译这个箱子的密码。
I can't believe she cracked your code!
她居然识破你的密码。

propose to 向 ... 求婚
How did you propose to your wife?
你是怎样向你妻子求婚的?

end up(以…)结束; 最终成为[变得]; 最后处于
I don't know how this will end up.
我不知道这件事将以何种方式结束。
It may end up having the opposite effect.
这或许会以适得其反而告终。


分享到
重点单词
  • coden. 码,密码,法规,准则 vt. 把 ... 编码,制
  • ruinv. 毁灭,毁坏,破产 n. 毁灭,崩溃,废墟
  • hallwayn. 门厅;玄关;走廊