《老友记》视听精讲第590期:恋恋不舍
日期:2015-08-02 10:38

(单词翻译:单击)

原文试听


So here you are.
你们都在了
Seems like yesterday I was talking to you in that petri dish.
我对着培养皿跟你们说话 仿佛是昨天的事
Everyone said labor was the hardest thing.
大家都说生产最难熬
But they were wrong. This is.
其实跟你们分开才是
Well,I had the most fun with you guys.
这段日子真的很开心
I wish I could take you home and see you every day.
真想带你们回家每天看着你们
I'll settle for being your favorite aunt.
我就当你们最喜欢的姑姑吧
I know Alice's sister has a pool, but you lived in me.
爱丽丝的妹妹家有游泳池 但你们在我肚子里游过
Okay,so we're cool.
那就这样了
We're gonna be great.
我们会处得很好
Little high-fives.
击掌
Well,if you're going to cry....
既然你都哭了

影视精讲


Seems like yesterday I was talking to you in that petri dish.
我对着培养皿跟你们说话 仿佛是昨天的事

分享到