《老友记》视听精讲第298期:我要带走椅子的精华
日期:2013-09-18 08:35

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听


All right, you will notice that I am fully dressed. I, in turn, have noticed that you are not. So in the words of A. A. Milne , "Get out of my chair, dillhole!"
你看到了,我全换好了,而我呢,也发现你什么都还没换,所以,套小熊维尼作者的话,“离开我的椅子,驴蛋!”
Okay.
好吧。
What are you doing?
你在干什么?
You said I had to give you the chair, you didn't say anything about the cushions.
你叫我离开椅子啊。你又没说不能带走椅垫。
The cushions are the essence of the chair!
但椅垫是椅子的精华!
That's right! I'm taking the essence.
没错,我要带走精华
Oh-ho, it'll be back. Oh-ho, there's nobody in the room.
他会回来的,这里什么人也没有。
Look, I'm sorry, I thought it looked pretty.
对不起,我觉得这样很美。
Ross, that was a Halloween costume, unless you would like me to go to this thing as Little Bo Peep.
这是万圣节服装,除非你要我穿的像小牧羊女一样?
Look, I didn't recognize it without that inflatable sheep.
若没有那只可充气的羊,我还真认不出来
Yeah, which, by the way Chandler, I would like back one of these days.
是啊,对了,Chandler,我最近想要一只回来。

影视精讲


in the words of 套用…的话
So in the words of A. A. Milne , "Get out of my chair, dillhole!"
所以,套小熊维尼作者的话,“离开我的椅子,驴蛋!”

by the way: 顺便
By the way, do you live with your parents or have a place of your own?
顺便问一句,你是同父母一起生活还是自己生活?

would like想要
I would like to quote two extracts from the book.
我很想引用这本书的两段文字。


分享到
重点单词
  • costumen. 服装,剧装 vt. 提供服装,为 ... 设计服装
  • essencen. 本质,精髓,要素,香精
  • recognizevt. 认出,认可,承认,意识到,表示感激
  • quoten. 引用 v. 引述,举证,报价