《老友记》视听精讲第551期:裤子都穿反了
日期:2015-04-06 19:02

(单词翻译:单击)

原文试听


I spoke to your dad, and you know what?
我跟你爸谈过,你猜怎样?
He thinks we can find a new hall.
他觉得可以另外找到场地
We don't have to. -You found a place?
不必了 你找到地方了?
No,but Monica and I were talking...
没有,但摩妮卡和我讨论过
...and I was so upset about the hall being knocked down...
我为了礼堂被拆的事很烦
...and she suggested we put the wedding off for a bit.
结果她建议把婚期延后
She said what?
她说什么?
If I won't be happy with somewhere we'd find in a day...
如果我不喜欢临时找个地方
...we should postpone it.
我们就应该延期
Postpone it.
延期
Do you think Monica realizes how much our parents spent on this?
你觉得摩妮卡知道 我们爸妈花了多少钱吗?
Do you think my sister's teeny, tiny,little brain comprehends...
你觉得我妹的小脑袋能理解
...that people took time out of their lives...
大家特地挪出时间
...to fly thousands of miles to be here?
大老远飞来这里吗?
This isn't right.
这么做是不对的
I realize that people are gonna be disappointed.
我知道大家会失望
But I'm sure they'll come back.
但他们下次一定会再来
I can't ask people to do that. Would you?
我不能叫人家这么做,你会吗
Don't you point your pants at me!
别拿你的裤子指着我
We have no choice.
我们别无选择
Anywhere half-decent will have been booked.
像样一点的场地一定没空档
Don't you understand? This is our wedding!
你不懂吗?这是我们的婚礼
Postponing it is not an option. This is when we're getting married.
我只知道延期是不可能的 要结就现在结
You're saying it's now or never? -I'm saying it's now.
意思是否则就不结罗? 不,我是说现在就结
Or? -There's no "or" in mine!
否则呢? 我没说否则
What is wrong with these pants?
这条裤子是怎么搞的?
It's not the pants. It's you who's backwards.
不是裤子,是你本末倒置
If you don't understand how important this is to me...
要是你不懂这件事对我多重要
...perhaps we shouldn't marry at all!
或许我们根本不该结婚
Emily,no! Wait,stop! Emily,please
艾蜜莉,等一下,别走

影视精讲


knock down 击倒; 撞倒; 拆除
These old houses are going to be knocked down.
这些旧房子将予拆除。
His hapless lover was knocked down by a car.
他那不幸的恋人被汽车撞倒了。

put off 延期,推迟
Never put off till tomorrow what you can do today.
今日事今日毕。
He put off his departure till Saturday.
她推迟到星期六启程。

comprehend 理解
If you can use a word correctly and effectively you comprehend it.
你如果可以正确有效地使用一个词,你就是了解它了。
I cannot comprehend this phrase.
我无法理解这个片语。

分享到