《老友记》视听精讲第345期:被同一个伙伴背叛两次的人生
日期:2014-03-28 09:06

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听


Oh, I thought you weren’t coming. What? Where were you?
我还以为你不来了。你到哪里去了?
Come here, come here. Okay, don’t get mad, okay?
过来,过来。不要生气,好吗?
Okay, don’t give me a reason to get mad, okay?
不要让我生气,好吗?
I played Smelly Cat for the people at my old ad agency, they went nuts.
我把“臭臭猫”唱给旧广告公司听,他们爱死了。
No, look, I told you that I didn’t want you to try and sell it, and you just, you big fat did it anyway.
不,我说过我不要你拿去卖,你这个大肥猫还是做了。
God, you know what, I think five years ago I probably would’ve done anything to play with you but, I can do it by myself. And if I can’t trust you then just forget it.
我想五年前我恐怕会不计一切,只求能跟你一起表演,但我自己还是可以唱。如果我不能信任你,就拆伙吧。
No, no, I don’t want to forget it.
不,我不想拆伙。
Okay you know what you have to choose. All right, if-if the most important thing on the planet to you is this cat poopy thing then,
这样吧,你必须做个选择。如果你觉得世界上最重要的是抄袭我的歌,
okay you can have Smelly Cat, but we won’t be partners. So what’s it gonna be?
那“臭臭猫”就送给你,但我们以后再也不是搭档,你决定怎么样?
Problem odour in the litter box? Don’t change your kitty, change your kitty litter.It’s not your fault.
臭臭猫,臭臭猫,猫沙箱有臭味?不要换你的猫,换你的猫沙,这不是你的错。
Sorry, Pheebs.
对不起,Pheebs。
Yeah. You okay?
你没事吧?
Yeah. I actually am, yeah. You know life-life’s gonna had you all kinds of stuff, you know you learn your little lessons and hopefully you grow. Wanna hear a new song?
事实上我没事,因为生命中会发生各种遭遇得到教训以后,希望可以成长。要听新歌吗?
Yeah.
好!
We’d love too.
太好了。
Okay. “Jingle bitch screwed me over! Go to hell jingle whore! Go to hell Go to hell. Go to hell-hell-hell” That’s all I have so far.
好的。广告婊子又来搞我,去死吧,广告婊子,去死吧。我只写了这么多。

影视精讲


forget it: 不必在意,算了吧
Forget it. I want you to meet two exciting people.
算了吧,来见两个有意思的人。
If you do screw up once, forget it.
如果你有那么一次搞砸的经历,忘掉它好了。

screw sb over: 耍了某人
Besides, why would I screw over my guys?
再说了我哪敢戏弄哥几个呀?
They just say that to screw us over.
他们那么说只是为了挤兑我们。


分享到
重点单词
  • faultn. 缺点,过失,故障,毛病,过错,[地]断层 vt.
  • screwn. 螺钉,螺丝,螺旋,螺旋桨,螺状物 v. 拧,拧紧
  • planetn. 行星