《老友记》视听精讲第460期:乱点鸳鸯谱
日期:2014-10-14 21:33

(单词翻译:单击)

原文试听


I say, Drew! Are you seeing anybody right now? (Drew looks at him)
我说..Drew!你现在有没有人约会?
Og-ee-op, I’m not asking for me, I’m… I mean… No, I’m-I’m not gay,
哦-呃,我不是想约你,我...我...我不是同性恋。
I’m not asking you out. I’m not-I’m not-I’m not gay!
我不是想跟你约会,我不是,不是同性恋!
I didn’t think you were gay. I do now.
我从未以为你是同性恋,但现在就拿不准了。
See my friend-my friend, Rachel, she wants to be set up.
你看,我的朋友Rachel,她想我帮她介绍个男孩子。
Ahh, I just got out of a big relationship,
啊,我刚和一个女孩子分手。
I’m not looking for anything serious.
我现在不想跟谁交往。
Oh, you know what, that might be okay even if it was just kind of a fling,
你知道么,哪怕是“逢场作戏”都行。
That might be all right with Rachel.
Rachel也说没问题。
Whoa-whoa-whoa-whoa! Is this, hot Rachel, that you took to the Christmas party, Rachel?
喔-啊-! 是不是那个“火辣Rachel”,你曾带到圣诞晚会上的那个?
Oh, by the way, that is her full name.
噢,顺便说一下,那是她的“全名”。
Oh wow! I’m free for her!
噢,喔! 我有空!
Oh, wait a second!
哦,等一下!
I didn’t say I wasn’t free!
我又没说我没空!
Hey, Chandler, why don’t we talk this over at the Ranger game tomorrow?
嘿,Chandler,为什么我们不在明天Ranger队的比赛上谈谈这个事呢?
Hold on, you know I just got a box of Cubans,
打住!我刚得到一盒古巴雪茄。
Maybe I bring them by your office around uh, five?
也许我可以到你那去,跟你一起来一根。5点怎么样?
Oh well, that’s uh, a little later than I uh, generally care to stay, but sure!
这个么,我一般都不会留到那个点,但是--没问题!
Maybe, before the game we could enjoy some eight year old batch Basil Haydens.
也许比赛前,我们可以去享受两瓶8年的Basel Hadens。
Well, I don’t really know what that is, but that's a pretty nice jacket.
呃,虽然我不知道那是什么,但这是一件漂亮的夹克。
Kind of like that tie too. (Mike gives his tie)
领带也不错。
Keep your pants on, man.
裤子就不必了,伙计。

影视精讲


ask out: 邀请外出
Will she say yes when I ask her out?
我约她出去,她会答应吗?

set up: <俚>介绍(男女) 朋友
See my friend-my friend, Rachel, she wants to be set up.
你看,我的朋友Rachel,她想我帮她介绍个男孩子。

by the way: 顺便说
Not bad. By the way, how is your mother? Is she all right?
还好。顺便问一下,你母亲怎么样?她好吗?
By the way, what happened to all the money I gave you?
顺便问一下,我给你的那些钱呢?

talk over: 详尽地商议,商量
He invited me to his home to talk over old times.
他邀我到他家里去聊聊过去的事。

分享到