《老友记》视听精讲第593期:“冰山”融化一角
日期:2015-08-08 15:27

(单词翻译:单击)

原文试听

Ross?
罗斯吗?
Oh,my God! It's Emily!
艾蜜莉,天啊,是艾蜜莉
It's Emily,everyone!
大家不要吵!
I'm only ringing to say stop harassing my relatives. Goodbye.
我打来只是要告诉你 别再骚扰我家人了,再见
You can hang up,but I'll keep calling everyone in England...
等一下,就算你挂断 我也会继续打
...if that's what it takes to get you to talk to me.
如果要打给所有英国人 才能逼你跟我说话 我也办得到
Really? About what?
真的?你想谈什么?
Look,you're my wife. We're married.You know,I love you.I really miss you.
你是我太太,我们已经结婚 而且我爱你,我很想你
I miss you too. At least,I think I do.
我也很想你 至少我认为如此
She's talking.
她肯跟我说话了
When you said "the deal with Santa," you meant...?
乔伊,你刚刚 为何提到圣诞老人?
That he doesn't exist.
根本没有这号人物
Right.
这样啊


影视精讲


harass 骚扰; 使烦扰
Why let them harass you like this?
为什么让他们这样骚扰你?
I'm only ringing to say stop harassing my relatives. Goodbye.
我打来只是要告诉你 别再骚扰我家人了,再见

hang up 挂上; 挂住; 使等候
Why did you hang up on me?
为什么你刚才挂我的电话?
So when temptation calls you on the phone, don't argue with it, just hang up!
所以,当试探打电话给你时,不要和它争论,挂掉就是了!

分享到