《老友记》视听精讲第274期:应该看"海滩游侠"了!
日期:2013-05-20 16:21

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听



JOEY: Hello.
喂。
CHANDLER: Hey.
喂。
JOEY: Hey!
嘿!
CHANDLER: Listen, I'm, I'm sorry I didn't make it over there today.
乔伊,对不起我今天没有过去
JOEY: Oh, that's OK. You uh, you had a thing.
没关系。你…你有事嘛
CHANDLER: Yeah well, I hear the place looks great.
对,听说你那里很棒
JOEY: Ahh, forget about it, I'm havin' a ball. How's the apartment doin'
别提了,我开心死了。你那儿怎么样了?
CHANDLER: Oh hey, it's, it's terriffic. I mean it's a regular space... fest.
很棒呀,一个空间…的大聚合
JOEY: Oh, well great.
那太棒了
CHANDLER: Yeah I just... wanted to call and say hey.
是呀,我只是…打个电话跟你聊一聊而已
JOEY: Well OK then. [oven timer goes off behind Chandler] Was that the oven timer?
好啊。那是烤箱定时器吗?
CHANDLER: That's right my friend. It's time for...
没有错,朋友,应该看
BOTH: Baywatch!! [both turn on TV's]
“海滩游侠”
JOEY: Oh, can you believe they gave Stephanie skin cancer?
你相信他们让芬妮得皮肤癌吗?
CHANDLER: I still can't believe they promoted her to lieutenant.
我还是不敢相信他们升她为副队长
JOEY: Naa, you're just sayin' that 'cause you're in love with Yasmine Blepe.
你那么说是因为你最喜欢毕雅敏了
CHANDLER: Well, how could anyone not be in love with Yasmine Blepe?
怎么可能会有人不爱毕雅敏呢?
JOEY: Hey, hey, they're runnin'
她们在跑了
CHANDLER: See, this is the brilliance of the show. I say always keep them running. All the time, running. Run. Run Yasmine, run like the wind.
瞧,这个节目棒就棒在这里.我说她们应该不停地跑。一直跑,跑,跑,跑啊,雅敏,像风一样的跑。

影视精讲


JOEY和CHANDLER互通电话,聊得很欢脱。他们谈论的是“沙滩游侠”。

1. have a ball [口语]狂欢;玩得开心
eg. We are having a ball.

我们高兴死了。

2. oven timer 烤炉定时器

eg. Was that the oventimer?

烤箱定时器吗?

分享到