《老友记》视听精讲第530期:瑞秋求婚吓跑男友
日期:2015-03-09 19:51

(单词翻译:单击)

原文试听


Hey,Rachel.
Hi. 瑞秋
What's up?
你好吗?
Your voice sounded all squeaky on the phone.
你电话里的声音好尖
Nothing. I just wanted to see you. See you and hug you.
没事,我只是想见你 见你,抱你
See you....
见你
Great!
真好
Sit.

You okay?
你还好吗?
I'm more than okay. I am really,really happy.
好得不得了,我非常非常高兴
Want to know why?
你想知道为什么吗?
Do l?
我想吗?
Because I am really happy about us.
因为我对我们的关系很满意
I think we are so on the right track.
我觉得我们进展得很好
I think we are working. I think we are clicking.
我们很顺利,我们很合
You know? -Yeah,sure,sure.
你懂吗? 当然
We're clicking.
我们很合
If there was just one little area where...
如果说有什么小缺撼...
I think we need to work on, I would think... ...
需要加强
it's that we're just not crazy enough.
应该就是我们不够疯狂
I got to say,I'm not too sure I agree with that.
老实说,我不太同意
You know,yeah,you're right.
你说得对
We have our fun. Yeah?
我们也很开心 但是…
I mean,like crazy! You know?
我是说很疯狂,你懂吗?
Are you gonna put on that cheerleader outfit again?
你又要穿啦啦队服了吗?
No. You wish.
不是,你希望吧,不是
All right.

This is going to sound,you know, a little hasty.
这件事听起来会有点仓卒
But just go with me.
但你就听吧
What if we got married?
我们结婚如何?
What? -Oh,I know. It's so totally like...
什么? 我知道,你会觉得…
"Whoa,can we do this?" You know?
“哇,我们行吗?”
But it just feels right. Don't you think it does?
但感觉很对,你不觉得吗?
I mean,it just feels right. Don't you...?
感觉真的很对,你不…
Rachel...you're...a real...special lady.
瑞秋,你是个...很特别的女性
But my divorce isn't final yet...
但我的离婚还没办完
...and we've been on four dates.
我们又只约过四次会
So I'm thinking: No...but...thanks.
所以我是想说…不要,不过…谢了
You idiot!
你这个白痴!

影视精讲


squeaky 吱吱响的,发轧声的
He had a squeaky voice.
他的声音很尖。
His wife would caution him in a cracked and squeaky voice.
他的妻子会用粗哑刺耳的嗓门吓唬他.

on the right track 走对路的,正确的
It is our responsibility to put them on the right track.
我们有责任帮助他们走上正道.
We need a convincing win to put us back on the right track.
我们需要一场令人信服的大胜,以重回正轨。

分享到
重点单词
  • convincingadj. 使人信服的,有力的,令人心悦诚服的 vbl.
  • hastyadj. 匆匆的,轻率的,急忙的
  • trackn. 小路,跑道,踪迹,轨道,乐曲 v. 跟踪,追踪