《老友记》试听精讲第657期:他跟女生在一起又如何?
日期:2016-05-17 08:47

(单词翻译:单击)

原文试听

What's up?
你怎么啦?
I just saw Danny on the subway with a girl...
我刚看到丹尼跟女生搭地铁
...and he had his arm around her.
他还搂着她
Honey,I'm sorry.
我真为你难过
You should be. This is all your fault.
你的确该难过,一切都要怪你
You meddled in our relationship!
谁叫你插手我们的感情世界
You had no relationship!
你们根本没在一起
But I was doing my thing and everything...was going according to the plan!
不过我已经拟好计划 一切都按部就班进行中
Oh, God, stop with the plan!
拜托 别再提你的鸟计划
So what if you saw him with a girl?
你看到他跟女生在一起又如何
That doesn't mean anything.
那不代表什么
You'll go out with Danny and be so charming he'll forget all about...that stupid subway girl.
你就快跟丹尼约会 到时你可以火力全开迷得他忘记地铁那个蠢妞
She was kind of stupid.
那女生的确傻里傻气
You're right. I'm just going to go on the date.
你说得对 好,我就去约会
I'm just going to go on the date. That is the new plan.
我会去赴约 这就是我的新计划

影视精讲

according to 根据
But I was doing my thing and everything...was going according to the plan!
不过我已经拟好计划 一切都按部就班进行中

what if 要是…又怎样
What if he was going to die!
如果他快要死了该怎么办?
What if relations between you and your neighbour have reached deadlock, and their behaviour is still unacceptable?
如果你和你的邻居已闹僵了,而他们的行为还是令人难以接受,那怎么办?

分享到
重点单词
  • unacceptableadj. 不能接受的,不受欢迎的
  • charmingadj. 迷人的
  • faultn. 缺点,过失,故障,毛病,过错,[地]断层 vt.
  • deadlockn. 僵局,停顿,(比赛等的)分数不分上下 v. 停顿,