《老友记》视听精讲第493期:为EX躲天涯
日期:2014-12-13 12:36

(单词翻译:单击)

原文试听


Y’know you, really didn’t have to take me to the airport.
其实,你真的没必要送我到机场。
Oh please. Every moment is precious.
喔,别这样,每分每秒都是宝贵的。
Y’know? Besides, somebody had to ride in that other taxi with the rest of your luggage,
总得有人在另一辆出租车上帮你看这剩下的行李吧!
and your friends don’t really seem to care too much that you’re leaving.
还有,你那些朋友好像根本不在乎你离开似的。
Well, we’re really not that close. (Pause) Okay, so I guess this is uh, good-bye then.
喔,其实我们关系不是很好。好的,我们,就此告别吧。再见。好吧。那你就在这儿等等吧。
On no! No! It’s not good-bye, I’m not leaving until you get on that plane.
不不,还不到说告别的时候。我会一直陪到你上飞机为止。
Okay. Then I guess it’s just, wait here then. (Hands her the sign that says, Wait Here.")
好的。我想,那你就在这等吧。
Hi. I need one fake ticket to Yemen.
嗨,我想要一张去Yemen的假票。
One ticket to Yemen?
一张——去Yemen的机票?
Oh no-no-no, no. No, no, no, I just, I just need a pretend ticket.
不不,不不不,我只需要一张假票。
I’m sorry sir, I don’t understand.
对不起先生,我不懂您的意思。
What would you give to a kid if he wanted a ticket to play with?
好吧,假如一个小孩要拿票玩你会给他什么样的票?
Are you travelling with a child?
您带着个小孩么?
No. All right, y’know what, she’s (Points to Janice) gonna think
没有!好吧,她以为
that I’m handing you a credit card, but what I’m really gonna do is hand you a library card.
我会给你一张信用卡。其实我给你的是图书卡。
Ah, sir a ticket to Yemen is $2,100 and we don’t take library cards.
先生,去也门的票价是2100美元。而且我们不收图书卡。
What’s the matter? Is something wrong? Do you have to stay?
怎么啦?出什么事情了?你得留下来?
American Express?
运通卡?

影视精讲


fake adj.假的
Cops arrest 8 men who manufacture and sale fake collage notice .
警察在本月初逮捕了8名伪造和贩卖假大学录取通知书的人.
I can't believe he sold me a lousy fake watch!
我真不敢相信,他居然卖给我一块糟糕的假表!

Is something wrong? 有什么不对吗?
There is something wrong with the machine.
这台机器出毛病了。
There is something wrong with this pinion; it doesn't move.
这个小齿轮有问题,不转了。


分享到