《老友记》试听精讲第645期:眼前一亮的大变身
日期:2015-11-22 20:15

(单词翻译:单击)

原文试听

Happy Thanksgiving.
感恩节快乐
Your hair sure is different.
你的发型变了好多
We were just talking about that.
我们刚才还在讲
We can't believe how stupid we used to look.
我们以前真的好蠢
Where's Monica?
摩妮卡呢?
She's upstairs.
在楼上
Come down,everyone's here!
摩妮卡,快下来,人都到齐了
Ross,Rachel......and the boy who hates Thanksgiving.
罗斯,瑞秋和那个痛恨感恩节的男生钱德
Oh,my God!
我的天哪
What's the matter? Is there something on my dress?
怎么了?我的衣服有脏东西吗
You look so different.Terrific.
你变了好多好漂亮
That dress,that body....
那件裙子,那个身材
Dude! -Sorry.
喂 抱歉
Yes,she's thin. It's wonderful.
对,摩妮卡瘦了,太好了
But we really want to hear about Ross' new girlfriend.
但我们比较关心罗斯的新女友
Her name is Carol. She's really pretty and smart.
好吧,她叫卡萝,她很漂亮,很聪明
She's on the lacrosse team and the golf team.
她是长曲棍球和高尔夫球校队
Can you believe it?
很厉害吧?
She plays for both teams.
她两个校队都打
So I guess I'll see you at dinner.
钱德,那就晚餐见罗
Dude! -Sorry.
喂 抱歉

影视精讲

how stupid 好蠢
We can't believe how stupid we used to look.
我们以前真的好蠢
How stupid you were. You should have known what he was driving at.

你真傻,他这点意思都听不出来。

分享到