《老友记》视听精讲第391期:脚踏两条船的花心大萝卜
日期:2014-06-19 08:23

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听


Okay, and then this is the coffee house. This is where I play my music. (points to the stage)
这是咖啡馆,我都在这里表演
Good deal.
漂亮
Yeah, and these are my friends. People. This is Vince, Vince the people.
他们是我的朋友。各位,这是文斯。文斯,我的朋友
Vince is a fireman.
文斯是消防员
Wow! Have you ever rescued anyone from a burning building before?
你从燃烧的大楼里救过人吗?
98 hot saves, highest in the force.
九十八次,队上第一高
Well, y'know if Joey and I played with matches we could get you up to an even hundred.
要是乔伊和我玩火柴,就可以让你累积到一百
Fire safety is not a joke, son.
孩子,不能拿火灾开玩笑
You're right, I know.
你说得对,我知道
Look, I gotta go. I'm on call tonight. (kisses her) See you Saturday. (leaves)
我要走了,晚上要值班,星期六见
Wow, he's cute, Pheebs! But I thought you just started dating that Kindergarten teacher.
菲比,他好可爱。但你不是刚和那个老师交往?
Oh, Jason? Yeah, uh-huh, we're seeing each other tonight.
杰森?我们晚上要见面
What-Pheebs?! Two dates in one day? That's so unlike you.
菲比?脚踏两条船?你不像这种人
I know, I know! I'm like playing the field. Y'know? Like, juggling two guys, I'm sowing my wild oats. Y'know? Y'know, this kind've like y'know oat-sowin', field-playin' juggler.
我也知道我在游戏人间,我在玩弄别人,搞七捻三。我是搞七捻三的花心萝卜
So Pheebs, do they know about each other?
他们知道对方的存在吗?
Does a dog's lips move when he reads? Okay, no they don't.
狗狗念书时,嘴唇会动吗?他们不知道

影视精讲


rescue
vt.营救,救援,使免遭损失; [法律] 非法劫回;
n.营救,救援; 营救[救援]行动;
But ultimately it needs its own financial rescue plan.
但是最终它还是需要自救的金融援救计划。
Who will rescue financial reform?
谁来拯救美国的金融改革?

play the field 游戏人间
But she's taken and always play the field.
但她名花有主而且脚踩多条船。
Tip: be macho if you want to play the field, but find your sensitive side if you're looking for true love.
小贴士:如果你不专一,就要有男人汉气概;如果你想寻找真爱就会发现自己敏感的一面。

分享到
重点单词
  • rescuevt. 营救,援救 n. 营救,救援
  • ultimatelyadv. 最后,最终
  • reformv. 改革,改造,革新 n. 改革,改良
  • sensitiveadj. 敏感的,灵敏的,易受伤害的,感光的,善解人意的