《老友记》试听精讲第628期:无家可归的Ross
日期:2015-11-01 15:00

(单词翻译:单击)

原文试听

Are you looking at naked tribeswomen?
你在看原住民裸女吗?
No,look.
不是,你看
That's a pig.
这是猪耶
I know. But look at the knobs on it!
我知道,你看它的咪咪多大
Emily's cousin kicked me out.
艾蜜莉的表妹 竟然把我赶出来
What? -Why? 什么?
为什么?
When you sublet from your wife's cousin...then you divorce,sometimes the cousin wants his apartment back.
跟老婆的表妹分租公寓 要是之后又离婚 表妹就会突然把房子要回去
Didn't you sign a lease? ]
怎么可以?你们没签约吗?
Who needs a lease when it's "family"?
谁跟亲戚租公寓还签约?
You can stay with us.
你可以跟我们住
Anything you need.
包在我们身上
But you have to let us know when you feel better...so we can make fun of your hair.
你心情好一点就说一声 好让我们取笑你的鸡窝头
You got it.
没问题
Thanks,I really appreciate this. I'm going to get packing again.
谢谢你们,我太感激了 我得回去打包行李了
I've been moving around so much that I feel like a nomad.
我最近不断搬家 简直像是游民
What? -He thought you said gonad.
怎么了?他以为你说的是“咪咪”

影视精讲

kick out 撵走;解雇
The government can't kick the central head-head of the central bank out for failing to offer them loans when they want it.
政府不能因为当它需要资金时-,中央银行的首领没有给予它贷款,而解雇他。
Moreover, the government has so far been reluctant to wipe out shareholders, penalise creditors or kick out tainted bosses, such as BofA's Ken Lewis& though it says sackings may yet be in order.
此外,政府到目前为止还不情愿消灭股东,处罚债权人或者撤换失职的老板们,例如美国银行的老板Ken Lewis,尽管政府声称很可能会解雇一些人。

分享到