《老友记》视听精讲第217期:早晚都要捅娄子
日期:2013-02-25 10:15

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Phoebe: Oh, I really needed that.
哦,我很需要那样。
Monica: Look, I know that you're in a place right now where you really need to hate Julie's guts, but she didn't do anything wrong. I mean, she was just a girl who met a guy, and now they go out. I really think that if you gave her a chance, you'd like her. Would you just give that a chance, for me?
我知道现在你很真的想恨死Julie的贪婪,但是她没有做错什么。我是说,她只是认识了一个男生现在他们在交往。我想如果你给她一个机会你会喜欢她的。你愿意给她一个机会吗?为了我?
Rachel: I'd do anything for you, you know that.
我愿意为你做任何事你知道的。
Monica: I'd do anything for you.
我什么都愿意为你做。
Phoebe: Wait, wait, wait, wait!
等一下!
Joey: Mornin'. I said, mornin'.
早安。我说,早安。
Todd: I heard ya.
我听见了。
Store Guy: All right, everybody, I'm openin'the doors. You boys ready?
好的,我要开门了。你们准备好了吗?
Todd: Ready.
好了。
Joey: Yeah, I'm ready.
是,我也好了。
Customer: You idiot, you stupid cowboy, you blinded me, I'm suing!
你这白痴,你这傻牛仔,你弄瞎我了!我要告你!
Store Guy: Oh my god, Todd! What the hell did you do?
天啊!Todd!你究竟在搞什么鬼?
Todd: I'm sorry. I am such a doofus. I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry.
对不起,我真是笨手笨脚!对不起,非常对不起!
Annabelle: My god, what happened?
老天,发生什么事?
Joey: These new kids, they never last. Sooner or later, they all...stop lasting. Listen, uh, what do you say I buy you that cup of coffee now?
这些菜鸟,都撑不了很久。早晚都要捅娄子。听着,我现在请你喝杯咖啡怎么样?
Annabelle: Sure.
好的。
Julie: So.
所以。
Rachel: So. I just thought the two of us should hang out for a bit. I mean, you know, we've never really talked. I guess you'd know that, being one of the two of us, though, right?
所以。我想我们应该亲近亲近。我是说,你知道的我们从来没有真正谈过话。我想你说得对,因为你是我们两个之中的一个,对吗?
Julie: I know, I probably shouldn't even tell you this, but I'm pretty much totally intimidated by you.
我知道,我也许不该告诉你,但我真地怕你了。
Rachel: Really? Me?
真的吗?我?
Julie: Yes. Oh my god, are you kidding? Ross is so crazy about you, and I really wanted you to like me, and, it's probably me being totally paranoid, but I kinda got the feeling that maybe you don't.
是的。我的天啊,你在开玩笑吗?Ross还是对你很着迷。我真的希望你喜欢我,也许我只是胡思乱想。但我有点觉得你也许不喜欢我。

影片简介

Carol给本喂奶,Joey和Chandler赶紧回避。Phoebe为确认奶水的温度,尝了尝奶瓶里的母乳,Ross反应强烈,成人怎么可以喝人奶呢?Julie邀人购物,Phoebe怕得罪Rachel,借故推脱,Monica为表示友善答应同去:虽然偷偷摸摸,但却欲盖弥彰,Rachel最终发现真相,感觉自己被背叛。两人的争吵听来仿佛Monica有了“外遇”。

划红精讲

1. go out

(1) (尤指为娱乐而)出门

eg. I'm going out tonight.
我今晚要出去玩。

(2) (与某人)恋爱

eg. I once went out with a French man.
我曾与一个法国人恋爱过。

(3) (灯)熄灭

eg. The bedroom light went out after a moment.
卧室的灯片刻后熄灭了。

2. hang out for a bit: 多呆在一起,多了解对方 hang out for: 拖延时间

eg. We hang out for fun together, work together, and accompanies each other.
我们一起出去玩, 一起工作, 一直陪伴彼此。

3. intimidated: v.胁迫/A be intimidated by B A怕B

eg. If you go into one of those big box bookstores you should be intimidated by the number of authors represented there.
假如你进到那些大箱子一样的书店中的任意一家,你会被展现在那里的作者的数目吓坏的。

4. Are you kidding? 你在开玩笑吧?

5. be crazy about: 着迷的

eg. That's not abnormal for a youngster. Young people all seems to be crazy about such things.
这对年轻来说没不正常的。年轻人看起来对这些东西都非常感兴趣。

分享到
重点单词
  • abnormaladj. 反常的,不正常的,不规则的 n. 不正常的人
  • lastingadj. 永久的,永恒的 动词last的现在分词
  • paranoidn. (=paranoiac)患妄想狂者 adj. 类似