(单词翻译:单击)
原文试听
So, you just left? Her place was really that bad?
那么,你真的离开了?她的房间真的这么差?
You know how you throw your jacket on a chair at the end of the day?
你知道,每天回家时把夹克扔到椅子上
Yeah.
嗯.
Well, like that, only instead of a chair, it's a pile of garbage. And instead of a jacket, it's a pile of garbage. And instead of the end of the day, it's the end of time, and garbage is all that has survived! (Ross takes the loosely tied tie off and hands it to Joey who puts it on.) Here.
好的,就象这样,有件东西取代了椅子,是一堆垃圾.有件东西取代了夹克,也是一堆垃圾.还有件东西取代了回家的时候,是世界末日,幸存的只有垃圾!这
Wow. Thanks. So, uh, what happened?
喔.谢谢.那么,哦,发生了什么?
What do you mean? Nothing happened! I had to get out of there.
你什么意思?什么也没发生!我只有离开了.
All right, so... next time, you take her to your place.
好,那么...下次你带她去你那儿.
No, I tried that. She says it has a weird smell.
不,我试过了.她说我那儿有股怪味.
What kind of smell?
什么样的味?
I don't know. Soap?
我不知道.香皂?
All right, listen, Ross... you like this girl, right?
好,听着,罗斯... 你喜欢她,对么?
You wanna see her again, right?
你想再见到她,对么?
Yeah.
对.
So you're gonna have to do it in the mess!
那你就得在垃圾堆里做!
Yeah, okay you're right.
对,你是对的.
I mean, uh, who... who cares about a little sloppiness?
我是说,呃,谁...谁在乎一点脏东西?
It's, uh... it's endearing, really.
这,呃...这很可爱,真的.
All right! Now you go get that beautiful pig! (Ross hesitates, looks unsure) Oink!
好!现在你去找这头漂亮的猪!哼哈!
影视精讲
instead of (是…)而不是…
Use household products instead of commercial cleaners.
让日常用品代替商业清洁品。
Take short showers instead of baths.
用短时间的淋浴代替浴缸泡澡。
care about 担心; 喜欢; 在乎
You can't care about what you don't understand. "
“人们不可能真正在乎自己不了解的东西。”
Someone you care about?
而且是你关心的人?
endearing 使人喜欢的,讨人喜欢的
It's, uh... it's endearing, really.
这,呃...这很可爱,真的.
The exhibition's most endearing object, a child's carriage in the shape of a pumpkin that would have been pulled along by pet sheep, introduces the section on palaces.
此次展览最惹人喜爱的是一架由小孩驾驶、宠物羊牵引的南瓜车,它将拉开宫殿版块的序幕。