《老友记》视听精讲第413期:情人变损友
日期:2014-07-29 08:35

(单词翻译:单击)

原文试听


I was just leaving.
我要走了。
Good! ‘Cause I’ve got a product report to read, it’s like eight pages, I hope I don’t fall asleep.
好!我要阅读一份生产报告。好像有8页,希望我不要睡着。
Why? Did you write it?
为啥?你写的么?
Wow! Look at that, Chip Matthews called. I wonder what he wants?
呀~看啊,Chip Matthews。打电话来过,他想怎样呢?
Well ah, actually...
其实...
I bet he sensed that I was ready to have sex with another guy.
我打赌他感觉到我正准备和其他男人“嘿咻”。
Well, umm, why don’t you give him a call?
那么,嗯... 不如你打个电话给他?
Okay. (picks up phone) Are you sure you wanna hear this?
当然.你确定想听?
Oh, I’m sure.
当然是啦
Chip! Hi, it’s Rachel.
嗨!Chip,我是Rachel。
Rachel Green. Yeah, umm, you left me a message.
Rachel Green。是的...嗯,你留了个口信给我。
Yes you did, my roommate wrote it down.
对啊,我的室友留的。
(listens) Monica Geller. (listens) Ohh.
Monica Geller。哦...
Oh, that’s right! He called to ask out Monica! That-that’s gotta be embarrassing!
是的,没错。他打电话来约Monica。真让人为难...

影视精讲


give sb a call: 给某人打电话
Well, umm, why don’t you give him a call?
那么,嗯... 不如你打个电话给他?

pick up: 拾起,捡起,停下来把…带走
He picked up his hat and went away.
他拾起帽子,走了。
Will you please pick up my parcel at the post office as you pass by?
请你路过邮局时把我的包裹带回来好吗?

leave sb. a message: 给...留口信
I’m not at home now. Please leave a message after the beep.
我现在不在家,请在哔的一声之后开始留言。

分享到