《老友记》视听精讲第487期:贵圈真乱!
日期:2014-11-30 20:01

(单词翻译:单击)

原文试听


Hello! Who’s in there?
Hello!谁在里面?
How ya doin’?
你好!
Who the hell are you?
你到底是谁?
I guess you wouldn’t believe me if I said I was Kirk Douglas, huh?
如果我说是Kurt Douglas,你肯定不信,是吧?
Put some pants on kid so I can kick your butt.
穿上裤子,我要踢你屁股。
No-no-no, no, no, wait. You see, you don’t understand. I’m an actor, Joey Tribbiani, I’m doing a scene with you today, and well, I stink.
别-别-别,等一下,你瞧,你不知道,我是个演员。Joey Tribbiani,我今天和你配戏,可我太臭了

you’re in this picture?
你也有戏?
Yeah-yeah, I’m one of the cops that won’t work with you ‘cause you a loose cannon. Anyway, look, I’m really sorry, but I stink!
是,戏里你的倔脾气得罪了所有警察,我演警察甲对不起,实在对不起,我太臭了。
Joey, right? Joey,
是吧?
Yeah.
是的。
every actor at one time or another—opp!
每个演员总有时候会。。。。。。噢!
Every actor thinks he stinks, even Lawrence Oliver at sometimes thought he stank, Bob Redford won’t even watch himself.
会觉得自己很臭,就算是Lawrence Oliver也一样,Bob Redford甚至都不敢正眼瞧自个儿。
Oh no-no-no, you don’t understand…
噢,不-不-不,你没明白我。。。。。。
Listen to me!
听我说!
Oh yeah, yeah.
好的,好的。
I don’t know one actor worth his salt that didn’t say at one time or another, "God, I stink!"
我就不相信任何一个称职的演员,在他整个事业期里就从没说过:“天哪,我太臭了!”
Hell, I just did a scene out there, first take, I stunk the place up.
我刚在外面演了一场戏,还不是弄得一团糟。
But, the important thing you must remember, no matter how badly you think you mightstink,
可是,最重要的是你要记住的,不管你觉得自己有多臭,
You must never, ever burst into my dressing room and use my shower! Do youunderstand me?!
永远也别闯到我的更衣室来,用我的淋浴!你听明白了么?
Yes sir! Yes sir, I’m-I’m—(he starts to leave)
是的,是的,我这就…
Wait a minute! Take your pants.
慢着,拿上你的裤子。
Yeah. Oh, yeah. Sorry I’m really sorry.
好的,好的。对不起,真的很对不起。
What a business.
演艺圈。

影视精讲


loose Cannon: 我行我素不顾后果的人
No more loose cannon stuff, okay?.
不要再瞎发火了,好吗?

worth one's salt: 称职胜任
I don’t know one actor worth his salt that didn’t say at one time or another, "God, I stink!"
我就不相信任何一个称职的演员,在他整个事业期里就从没说过:“天哪,我太臭了!”

burst into: 闯入
Dr. graham suddenly and without knocking burst into the room.
格雷汉姆医生也没顾上敲门,就突然冲进了屋。
He burst into the room without knocking.
他没敲门就闯进了屋子。

分享到
重点单词
  • understandvt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为
  • burstn. 破裂,阵,爆发 v. 爆裂,迸发
  • scenen. 场,景,情景