《老友记》试听精讲第614期:地下恋情首次曝光
日期:2015-09-10 06:56

(单词翻译:单击)

原文试听

Yes.Yes.
没错…
You? And you?
你?跟你?
But you cannot tell anyone. No one knows.
对,但是你不能告诉别人 还没人知道
But how? When?
怎么会?何时?
lt happened in London. -ln London!
要从伦敦说起 伦敦?
We didn't want to make a big deal out of it.
我们之所以没告诉大家 是不想你们大惊小怪
But it is a big deal! I have to tell someone!
这的确是大事 我非告诉谁不可
You can't.
不行…你不能说
Please. Now,I know this is hard. -lt is. It hurts.
我知道这很痛苦 没错,痛苦死了
We just don't want to deal with telling everyone.
拜托你,我们就是 不想面对大家质问
Please just promise you won't tell.
求求你保证不说
All right.
好吧
Man,this is unbelievable! I mean,it's great!
不可思议,这是件好事
But....
可是…
I know. It's great!
我知道,的确很棒
I don't want to see that!
我可不想看到这一幕

影视精讲

make a big deal out of it
We didn't want to make a big deal out of it.
我们之所以没告诉大家 是不想你们大惊小怪
Note passing a quick reprimand, so don't make a big deal out of it.
对于传纸条,一句责备就足够了, 不要小题大做.
I didn't have time to tell you, and anyway, I didn't want to make a big thing out of it.
我当时没有时间对你讲,再说了,我也不想把这事闹大。

分享到