《老友记》试听精讲第656期:只能捐钱不能拿
日期:2016-05-16 08:45

(单词翻译:单击)

原文试听

Allo and Merry Christmas!
嗨(法文),耶诞快乐
Oh,thank you,sir! Here's some joy.
谢谢你,祝你幸福
How's it going? -It's going okay.
我来看看你做得如何 很顺利
Good. Let me help you out.
那好,我顺便捐点钱
Oh,thanks!
谢谢 甭客气
Is that a new suede jacket? It looks really expensive.
新的鹿皮外套?好像很贵
Yeah. I guess.
是不便宜
Just get your nails done?
你刚去做指甲?
Yes,Phoebe,but this is all I have,okay?
对,我只剩这些钱了
Thanks. Happy holidays! Here's your joy.
谢啦,佳节快乐,祝你幸福
Thank you! Happy holidays and Wait.
谢谢,佳节愉快 等等
You can't take money out. -I'm making change for the bus.
只能捐钱不能拿 我跟你换零钱搭公车
Can't you leave the dollar for the poor?
拿零钱就好 其他钱是要救济穷人的
I'm poor. I gotta take the bus.
我就是穷人,而且还得搭公车
Okay,season's greetings and everything, but still
佳节愉快,可是你不能…
Bite me, blondie!
咬我啊,小妞
I'm going to give him something besides joy. Just
除了祝他幸福,我还要…

影视精讲


help out 帮助,帮助…出来
Good. Let me help you out.
那好,我顺便捐点钱
I help out with the secretarial work.
我帮着做些秘书工作。

分享到