《老友记》试听精讲第650期:菲比的手段
日期:2016-03-17 16:37

(单词翻译:单击)

原文试听

What's wrong,buddy?
你怎么啦?
Someone at work ate my sandwich.
有同事偷吃我的三明治
What did the police say?
条子怎么说?
My Thanksgiving leftover sandwich.
那是感恩节剩下的三明治
I can't believe someone ate it.
竟然给人偷吃掉
It's just a sandwich.
不过是个三明治嘛
Just a sandwich?
不过是个三明治?
I am 30 years old,okay?
我今年30岁,
I'll be divorced twice and I got evicted.
已经离婚两次 还没地方可住
That sandwich was the only good thing in my life!
那个三明治是我人生中 唯一美好的事情
Someone ate the only good thing going on in my life!
结果唯一美好的事情 竟然给人偷吃掉
That's a nice sweater vest.
这件毛线背心不错
I have enough for one more sandwich.
我还有材料可以再做一个三明治
I was going to eat it myself,but....
我本来自己要吃…
Mon,that would be incredible. Thank you so much.
太好了,真是谢谢你
I still can't believe someone ate it!
我到现在还不相信有人偷吃了
Look,I left a note and everything.
我还留了一张纸条在上面
"Knock-knock." "Who's there?"
“叩叩叩”,“谁啊?”
"Ross Geller's lunch."
“罗斯盖勒的午餐”
"Ross Geller's lunch,who?"
“哪个罗斯盖勒的午餐?”
"Ross Geller's lunch. Please don't take me. Okay?"
“这是罗斯盖勒的午餐 请勿偷走我”
I'm surprised you didn't wear it home.
你没被扁就该偷笑了
Want to keep your food? Scare people off.
不想让别人偷吃你的东西? 那就得吓跑他们
I learned that on the street.
这是我在街头流浪学到的
Really?
真的?
What would you say,Phoebe?
不然你怎么说,菲比?
Stuff like: "Keep your mitts off my grub."
例如“脏手少碰我的馊水”?
Do you picture Phoebe on the street with the entire cast of Annie?
罗斯,你以为菲比 当年是在演温苦女流浪记吗?
This'll keep them away from your stuff.
贴上这张纸条就没人敢偷吃了
Phoebe,you are a badass!
菲比,你真狠
Someday I'll tell you how I stabbed the cop.
下次再告诉你们 我拿刀捅条子的事
He stabbed me first!
是他先捅我的

影视精讲

Scare off 吓跑
Want to keep your food? Scare people off.
不想让别人偷吃你的东西? 那就得吓跑他们
An alarm to scare off an attacker
用来吓跑袭击者的警报器

分享到
重点单词
  • castv. 投,掷,抛,铸造,丢弃,指定演员,加起来,投射(目
  • incredibleadj. 难以置信的,惊人的