《老友记》视听精讲第577期:身在曹营心在汉
日期:2015-05-29 20:32

(单词翻译:单击)

原文试听


I really had a good time.
我玩得好开心
Yeah,me too.
我也是
I guess this is it.
看来今天要结束了
Unless you want to come inside?
除非你想进来 好
Wait a minute. You know what? I can't decide this.
等等,我无法自做主张
Okay. Just hold on a second.
等我一下 好
Where's Monica? I have to ask her something.
摩妮卡在吗?我有事要问她
Doing her laundry.
她去洗衣服
What's that?
那是什么?
It came in the mail today.
我今天收到的包裹
It's 72 long-stemmed red roses.One for each day I've known and loved Emily..cut up into mulch.
72朵代表...我深爱艾蜜莉的红玫瑰...给剪成碎片
Honey,that's awful.
真是糟糕
It's not so bad.
还好啦
Monica's going to make potpourri.
摩妮卡要用来做香料
I think I'm going to go wander out in the rain for a while.
我要去淋雨散散心
It's not raining.
外面没下雨
I can't catch a break!
连老天都不赏脸
You're not going anywhere. Sit right here.
罗斯,你哪也别去 就坐这里
I'll make you some tea and we'll talk this out.
我们喝茶聊天
All right?
好吗?
Hey,Dave.
大卫 怎么样?
I need to take a rain check. My roommate is really sick.
改天再请你进来 我的室友病得很重
Okay. Bye!
再见
Honey,listen.I know things seem so bad..and that they won't get any
我知道你现在...一定很伤心
Could I talk to you?
我可以跟你谈谈吗?
I dropped some socks.
我掉了几支袜子
OK

影视精讲


cut up into 切割成
It's 72 long-stemmed red roses.One for each day I've known and loved Emily..cut up into mulch.
72朵代表...我深爱艾蜜莉的红玫瑰...给剪成碎片
That piece of cloth will cut up into a jacket.
那块布料可以裁成一件外套.

wander 漫步,漫游
I think I'm going to go wander out in the rain for a while.
我要去淋雨散散心
When he got bored he wandered around the fair...
他烦了就去集市上逛逛。

分享到