《老友记》视听精讲第388期:终于暴露了!
日期:2014-06-12 08:52

(单词翻译:单击)

原文试听


Hey, mind if I use the phone?
可以借用电话吗?
Oh, I...
我...
Why don't you use ours across the hall, 'cause she...has...problems.
去对面用我们的,因为她…有点问题
Oh-ho, whoa! Sorry, Tommy. I almost spilled this hot coffee on you.
汤米,对不起。我差点把热咖啡泼到你身上
Yeah, but you didn't.
但是你没有
No, but it's-it's-it's hot!
没错,但是…这是热的
Ross, would you just stop it! It's getting really old.
别闹了,都老掉牙了
I can't believe no one believes me!
居然没有人相信我
I do, I believe you.
我相信你
You do Pheebs?
真的?
Yeah. But I also believed her when she said I was next.
对,但是我也相信我是下一个
Ooh, hey! Hey, there little fella.Mr. Fuzzy-Man, how are you doing?
嗨,小东西。毛毛脸,你好吗?
Eww! Oh! Eww! Gross! Idiot!! Stupid little, fuzzy, yellow creature!! Oh look at me, I'm so cute, I'm a little chick who's disgusting! God, you're so stupid, how are you not yet extinct!!
呕心死了。白痴,白痴黄毛鸡。你看我,我好可爱,我是呕心的小鸡!笨蛋!你怎么还没绝种?
Quack-quack, quack-quack!! What are you quacking about?! Dumb Donald Doo-Doo!!
你叫什么叫?白痴唐老鸭
Step away from the duck.
离鸭子远一点
Ooh, sorry little Mr. Chic-A-Dee, sorry you went doody in my hand! (to Rachel) Well, I guess we're not going out anymore. Whaa!!!
很抱歉,小鸡鸡,谁叫你在我手上撇条!看来我们是没希望了!妈的!

影视精讲

spill vt.& vi.溢出; 泼出; 涌出; 蜂拥而出
Much more gripping than an oil spill.
这一切都比石油泄漏更加扣人心弦。
Can it break or spill?
它会不会破碎或者溢出?

extinct adj.灭绝的; 绝种的; 消逝的; 破灭的
Is it a family which is extinct?
这是个已经灭绝的家庭吗?
Certain dinosaurs may go extinct--again--since they may have only existed in the minds of paleontologists.
某些恐龙可能会消失再一次因此它们可能只会存在于古生物学家的脑海中了。

Step away from 远离
Step away from the desk and put your hands up.
离开那张桌子,把你的手放在头上。
Coca-cola: step away from the soda
可口可乐:远离碳酸饮料


分享到
重点单词
  • certainadj. 确定的,必然的,特定的 pron. 某几个,某
  • grippingadj. 引起注意的 动词grip的现在分词形式
  • spillv. 溢出,洒,使 ... 流出,泄漏 n. 溢出,流
  • extinctadj. 灭绝的,熄灭的,耗尽的
  • chickadj. 胆小的,懦弱的 n. 小鸡