《老友记》视听精讲第337期:把《鬼店》藏冰箱就不怕了
日期:2014-03-13 14:20

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听


Do you have any ice?
你有冰吗?
Check the freezer. If there's none in there, then we're probably out. Are you just getting in from work? It's late.
打开冷冻库看看,如果没有,那就是用完了。你刚下班吗?很晚了。
Yeah, I know. I had the greatest day though, I got to sit in on the meeting with the reps from Calvin Klien. I told my boss I liked this line of lingerie, she ordered a ton of it. How was your day?
我知道,不过今天实在太棒了。我和卡文克莱的销售代表开会,我看中了一款性感内衣,我老板就定了一吨,你呢?
I discovered I'm able to count all of my teeth using just my tongue.
我发现我可以光用舌头数完所有牙齿。
Hmm. Umm, why do you have a copy of The Shining in your freezer?
你把一本“鬼店”放在冷冻库干嘛?
Oh, I was reading it last night, and I got scared, so.
我昨晚越看越害怕,就...
But ah, you're safe from it if it's in the freezer?
把书放进冷冻库,你就安全了吗?
Well, safer. Y'know, I mean I never start reading The Shining, without making sure we've got plenty of room in the freezer, y'know.
至少安全一点,我每次看书的时候都先确定冰库里有地方可以放。
How often do you read it?
你常常看这本书吗?
Haven't you ever read the same book over and over again?
你从不把一本书一看再看吗?
Well, umm, I guess I read Little Women more than once. But I mean that's a classic, what's so great about The Shining?
《小妇人》我看了好几次,那是经典作品,《鬼店》哪里好看?
The question should be Rach, what is not so great about The Shining. Okay? And the answer would be: nothing. All right? This is like the scariest book ever. I bet it's way better than that classic of yours.
你该问《鬼店》哪里不好看,答案是“没有”,知道吗?这是有史以来最恐怖的书。一定比你的经典作品好看。
Okay. Ah, well we'll just see about that, okay. I will read The Shining, (she tries to take the book away from him but he doesn't want to let it go) and you will read Little Women.
我们走着瞧,好吗?我看《鬼店》,你看《小妇人》。
All right, you got it.
好,没问题。
Ah, now Rach, these ah, these little women.
瑞秋,这些小妇人
How little are they? I mean, are they like scary little?
到底有多小?会不会很恐怖?

影视精讲

over and over again 一再地; 来回来去; 再三再四
Why do I have to tell you over and over again?
为什么我要一次又一次的告诉你?
I've told you over and over again not to do that.
我一再跟你讲不要再那么做。

classic 文豪; 文学名著; 优秀的典范
A memorable and enduring classic.
令人难忘的不朽经典。
This novel may well become a classic.
这本小说很可能成为经典著作。

we'll just see about that.我们就走着瞧!
I'm going to be the top of our class, just watch! ---We'll see about that!
我要成为班上的第一名,等着瞧吧!---我们就走着瞧!
He says he won't pay me, does he? We'll soon see about that.
他说他不会付我钱,是吗?那我们就等着瞧吧。


分享到
重点单词
  • checkn. 检查,支票,账单,制止,阻止物,检验标准,方格图案
  • havenn. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,
  • classicn. 古典作品,杰作,第一流艺术家 adj. 第一流的,
  • memorableadj. 值得纪念的,难忘的
  • enduringadj. 持久的,忍耐的