《老友记》试听精讲第654期:最会唬人的菲比
日期:2016-05-12 08:29

(单词翻译:单击)

原文试听

Hey,you guys! Guess what?
告诉你们
The British are coming?
英国人要打来啦?
Oh,you and your ways.
你的笑话真冷
Since it's Christmas, I'm going to be collecting donations.
耶诞节快到了 我要负责去乐捐募款
I have my bell and later on I get my bucket.
我已经拿到铃铛 过几天就能拿到募捐筒
I'll be spreading joy to the people.
我要散播欢乐给大家
Last year I spread a little joy, but not enough.
去年散播的不够多
So this year I'm doing the whole city.
今年一定要让全纽约 都感受到
I knew a girl in high school who did that. She was very popular.
我有个高中同学也跟你一样 她很红
It's weird,you're starting to sound a lot like Chandler lately.
怪了,你口气跟钱德越来越像
That is so not true.
胡说八道
So,Phoebe,where are you doing your bell-ringing?
菲比,你要去哪里摇铃?
They gave me a great spot right by Macy's.
我分到梅西百货旁当红位子
They never give a good spot to a rookie...
新人很少分到这位子
...but I'm the only one who can say "Merry Christmas" in 25 languages.
可是只有我会用25种语言 说耶诞快乐
I lied!
我唬人的

影视精讲

sound a lot like 越来越像
It's weird,you're starting to sound a lot like Chandler lately.
怪了,你口气跟钱德越来越像

spread joy散播欢乐
Sunflower blooming spring, on the surface to spread joy.
向日葵盛开的春天、水面上欢乐蔓延。
I'll be spreading joy to the people.
我要散播欢乐给大家

分享到
重点单词
  • bucketn. 水桶 vt. 装在桶里 vi. 急急忙忙
  • popularadj. 流行的,大众的,通俗的,受欢迎的
  • rookien. 新手
  • spreadv. 伸展,展开,传播,散布,铺开,涂撒 n. 伸展,传