《老友记》视听精讲第91课:Fun Bobby来了
日期:2012-05-29 14:55

(单词翻译:单击)

台词欣赏

Monica:there.
那儿。
Rachel:That looks okay, right?
现在看起来还行,对吧?
Phoebe:you went a bit wide on the lipstick
你的唇膏涂的太厚了。
Rachel:Oh, I did?
是吗?
Monica:Yeah.
是的。
Rachel:it is hard for me to tell. My eye’s closing up
我看不见,我的眼睛肿了。
Monica:let me get it for you
我来帮你画吧
Rachel:ow.
噢。
Monica:okay, you know what? It looks fine.
你们觉得怎么样?看起来不错。
Rachel:Okay, here we go, screw Paolo, screw the psycho cab lady, it is New Year’s eve, let us have a good time.
好吧,我们出去吧,去他的Paolo,去他的心理变态计程车女人,这是新年前夜,我们过得开心点.
Monica:yes.
是的.
Rachel:Okay, here we go.
我们走吧.
Monica:All right, there you go, this way, here we go
好吧,来,这边走,我们走
Sandy:Y'know, when I saw you at the store last week, it was probably the first time I ever mentally undressed an elf.
我上周看见你时那或许是我第一次想像裸体的小精灵。
Joey:Wow, that's, uh, dirty.
真淫荡。
Sandy:Yeah.
是的。
Joey:Hey, kids...
孩子们……
Ross:Look at him. I'm not saying he has to spend the whole evening with me, but at least check in.
看他,我没说他得整晚和我待在一起但至少也得来问候一声.
Janice:There you are! Haaah, you got away from me!
原来你在这儿!我让你跑了!
Chandler:But you found me!
但又被你逮到了!
Janice:Here, Ross, take our picture. Smile! You're on Janice Camera!
Ross,帮我们照一张.笑一个!你在Janice的相机中了!
Chandler:Kill me. Kill me now.
杀了我吧,现在就杀了我。
Rachel:Hi, I am Rachel, so whose friend are you? Look at me, spilling everywhere.
你好,我叫Rachel,那么你是谁的朋友?看看我,酒撒的到处都是.
Monica:Hey everybody! It's Fun Bobby!
各位,Fun Bobby来了!
Fun Bobby:Hey, sorry I'm late. But my, uh, grandfather, he died about two hours ago. But III couldn't get a flight out till tomorrow, so here I am.
我来了! 抱歉,我迟到了.我祖父他在两小时前过世了.明天才有飞机,所以我来了.
Joey:Hey Fun Bobby! How’s it going, man? Whoah! Who died?
Fun Bobby,近来可好?谁死了?
Fun Bobby:It's gonna be an open casket, y'know, so at least I'll I get to see him again.
他棺材将暂时不盖上,所以,我至少可以再见他最后一面.
Monica:Bobby? Fun Bobby? Let me talk to you for a second, I recently lost a grandmother myself, so I really know exactly how you feel,but you are really bringing the party down.
Bobby? Fun Bobby?我们简单聊聊,我的奶奶最近也去世了, 所以我很能理解你现在的感受,但是你确实把聚会的气氛弄得很糟糕.
Fun Bobby:I am sorry.
很抱歉.
Monica:Yeah, yeah, okay,there you go, there you go
好了,这就行了,这就行了。
Janice:Oh, I'm gonna blow this one up and I'm gonna write 'Reunited' in glitter.
我要在上面哈口气,然后写上“破镜重圆.
Chandler:Alright, Janice, that's it! Janice... Janice... Hey, Janice, when I invited you to this party I didn't necessarily think that it meant that we
Janice,够了!Janice…我邀你来...但它并不代表我们……
Janice:Oh, no. Oh, no.
哦,不。哦,不。
Chandler:I'm sorry you misunderstood...
抱歉,让你误会了……
Janice:Oh my God. You listen to me, Chandler, you listen to me. One of these times is just gonna be your last chance with me.
你听我说……Chandler,你听我说。这可能是你我最后一次共处了。

重点讲解

1.close up: 愈合

Please keep your hand dry, that would help the wound close up.
您注意让手保持干燥,这样有利于伤口愈合。

This herbal ointment will help to close up your wound quickly.
这种中草药膏会帮助你的伤口很快愈合。

2.emerge from: 从(建筑物等)中出来

They can pass through windows and emerge from fireplaces.
它们能穿过窗户并在壁炉中出现。

So a new growth industry may emerge from the crisis: that of holding and maintaining essential stocks on behalf of manufacturers.
因此,从该危机中会出现一个新的发展行业:代表制造商持有并维护基本库存。

3.check in: 办理登记手续,报到

When you check in to a place, you have the option to add tips of things you can do there, and you can create To-Do lists of things you want to do there.
如果你进入一个地方,我能够选择增加提示,记录你能在那里做什么,你还能够创建任务列表,写下你想在那里做什么。

Once there, there would be no daily list of activities, sightseeing trips to knock out, television or business centers I might use to “check in” at work.
一旦到了那里,就没有了每日活动清单、被剥夺的观光旅游、电视以及我工作时惯常去报到的商业中心。

4.get away from: 从……逃离

Yes, to get away from the lab someone might sit there but it’s mostly empty.
不错,有人为了逃离实验室会在那坐一会儿,但多数时候那里空无一人。

Now she drinks wine to calm down, dines in another room or rushes through her own food so she can get away from his noises as quickly as possible.
现在,她会喝点红酒来稳定情绪,在另外的房间吃饭,或者匆匆忙忙地吃完,以便尽可能快地逃离丈夫发出的噪音。

5.look through: 透过

You open your inbox, take a look through your to-do list, and get ready to start the day.
打开收件箱,快速浏览你的任务清单,你就开始了新的一天。

Look through all of your photos and videos. Change or remove anything that you think should not be up there.
浏览自己上传的所有照片和视频,把觉得没必要保留的统统改掉或者删除。

6.bring down: 使倒下;使扫兴

Family workers bring down costs.
家庭工人降低了成本。

Of course, these positive moves still don't amount to an economy producing enough jobs to rapidly bring down the unemployment rate.
当然,这些积极乐观的动向并不等于一个能创造足够就业机会以快速降低失业率的经济。

7.blow off: 吹掉, 放出
blow up: 使充气, 爆炸, 放大

分享到
重点单词
  • emergevi. 浮现,(由某种状态)脱出,(事实)显现出来
  • removev. 消除,除去,脱掉,搬迁 n. 去除,间距
  • checkn. 检查,支票,账单,制止,阻止物,检验标准,方格图案
  • optionn. 选择权,可选物,优先购买权 v. 给予选择
  • misunderstoodadj. 被误解的 v. 误解,误会(misunders
  • essentialn. 要素,要点 adj. 必要的,重要的,本质的
  • flightn. 飞行,航班 n. 奇思妙想,一段楼梯 n.
  • sandyadj. 沙,含沙的,沙色的,不稳固的 Sandy n.
  • screwn. 螺钉,螺丝,螺旋,螺旋桨,螺状物 v. 拧,拧紧
  • unemploymentn. 失业,失业人数