《老友记》视听精讲第328期:罗斯遭遇卖饼干的尴尬
日期:2014-02-23 16:10

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听


(looking through her peephole, we see Ross standing in the hallway.) Yes?
什么事?
Hi, I'm selling Brown Bird cookies.
嗨,我是卖棕鸟饼干的
You're no Brown Bird, I can see you through my peephole.
你不是棕鸟队员,我可以从窥视孔看到你
No, hi, I'm, I'm an honorary Brown Bird (does the Brown Bird salute.)
嗨,我是棕鸟的荣誉队员
What does that mean?
这是什么意思?
Ah, well, it means that I can sell cookies, but I'm not invited to sleep-overs.
是说我可以卖饼干,但不能在别人家过夜
I can dial 9-1-1 at the touch of a button, y'know. Now, go away!
我可以按钮拨119报警。快走
No, please, please, um, it's for a poor little girl who wants to go to Spacecamp more than anything in the world.
拜托…我是为了一个贫穷的小女孩…她最大的心愿就是参加太空营。
I'm pressing, a policeman is on his way.
我要按钮了,警察马上就来了
Okay, okay! I'm going. I'm going. (goes across the hall to knock on another door.)
好…我马上走
I can still see you!
我还看得到你
All right!!
好啦!

影视精讲

be invited to 邀请
She kind of hoped to be invited.
她有点儿希望能受到邀请。
I feel highly honored to be invited to the state banquet.
我对受邀出席国宴感到荣幸之至。

go away离开(走掉)
Leave me be! Go away!
别打扰我! 走开!
Mischiefs come by the pound, and go away by the ounce.
灾来如山倒,灾去如抽丝。

on his way在路上
He will stop over at Shanghai for a brief visit on his way home.
在回国途中,他将在上海停留,作短期访问。
He finally managed to shake down the troublesome motor and get on his way.
他终于设法修好了老出毛病的发动机,然后上路了。


分享到
重点单词
  • banquetn. 宴会 vi. 宴请 vt. 宴会,设宴
  • salutev. 行礼,致意,问候
  • pressingadj. 紧迫的,紧急的 press的现在分词
  • hallwayn. 门厅;玄关;走廊